• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Nintendo Voice Chat: THE STAR FOX EPISODE

Volotaire

starfoxVOICE-720x720.jpg
The cast of Nintendo Voice Chat shoots for the stars this week! Listen to host Jose Otero, Peer Schneider, and Brian Altano discuss the Star Fox series. We begin with what made the original Super Nintendo game such a special piece of Nintendo history, but the journey doesn't end there. Listen to discussions about why Star Fox 64 was the pinnacle of the series, the disappointment of Star Fox Adventures, and more. So strap in, do a barrel roll, and get ready for a very special story spoiler-free episode.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/04/nintendo-voice-chat-the-star-fox-episode
Download

Yeah, it was an interesting listen. Personally, I can't wait until they do the Rare episode. I'm with Altano on the Jet Force Gemini issue...that game was hot street trash.

Kouichi

Oh cool, I'll listen to this.

I don't usually listen to IGN's podcasts, but I'm interested to hear their thoughts on the Star Fox series.

Not familiar with the podcast but I liked Lylat Wars so sure, I'll give it a chance.
Hopefully there's some back story to it since I was oblivious to these things at the time.

Thoraxes

Oh cool, I'll listen to this.

I don't usually listen to IGN's podcasts, but I'm interested to hear their thoughts on the Star Fox series.

NVC is typically pretty decent to listen to. It's the only one of IGN's I check out at any rate.

I love NVC, it is usually pretty good.

There is a moment in this edition that is specially great, at 10m50s, when Peer starts talking about the first time he played Virtua Racing.

Top Bottom