• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: The Biggest Game Releases of August 2020

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

August of 2020 sees Horizon Zero Dawn hitting PC, Madden 21, and a bunch of other games. Check out the list.

Esca

I'm looking forward to how the 2k1 Golf game turns out (if anyone knows anything feel free to lmk). Otherwise I'm really interested in the Avengers open beta

VFXVeteran

Banned
August will introduce the most advanced rendering code to grace any platform so far IMO.. FS2020. I seriously doubt any other game next-gen will be able to match it's complexity as a whole. I look forward to playing with the new 3D rendering techniques.

CitizenX

Banned
Wasteland 3 and Remnant: From the Ashes - Subject 2923 expansion for me.

Though W3 is probably my most anticipated, i guarantee it will be best to wait a yr after release. Look at Inxile track record, the best version is a yr out. Trust me im a $$$ backer on this game.

Also Remnat one of the best new IPs in yrs seems to have faltered with the last DLC so we will have to wait and see as always.

iorek21

Even after all those first semester delays, the second semester
seems to be very barebones besides CP2077

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
August will introduce the most advanced rendering code to grace any platform so far IMO.. FS2020. I seriously doubt any other game next-gen will be able to match it's complexity as a whole. I look forward to playing with the new 3D rendering techniques.
What’s FS2020?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Though W3 is probably my most anticipated, i guarantee it will be best to wait a yr after release. Look at Inxile track record, the best version is a yr out. Trust me im a $$$ backer on this game.

Also Remnat one of the best new IPs in yrs seems to have faltered with the last DLC so we will have to wait and see as always.

What do you mean by best version? Do you mean in regards to bugs/glitches or extra post-launch content? As for Remnant, I really enjoyed the base game, bought the Corsus DLC but haven't played it yet and looking forward to the Subject 2923 DLC.

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom