• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Top 10 Battle Royales

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Thanks to an explosion of popularity, battle royales have flooded the market in the past few years and become one of the most talked-about genres today. Here's a list of the top 10 modern battle royales, only including the games that are currently still available to play.

Timestamp List:

1:01 - 10. Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
1:46 - 9. Ring of Elysium
2:35 - 8. Hunt Showdown
3:27 - 7. Tetris 99
4:16 - 6. Spellbreak
4:58 - 5. Fall Guys
5:53 - 4. PUBG
6:38 - 3. COD Warzone
7:41 - 2. Fortnite
9:02 - 1. Apex Legends

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlNf0cnKNBM&lc=UgzoqzeD13XuW5a_bTR4AaABAg

That Ubisoft one really died huh
I like to believe that they'll eventually get Hyper Scape to a similar place like they did with For Honor and R6S.

It's got a lot of promise mechanically, though I think it's competing in a similar space as Apex, so that makes its job more difficult.

ShaikhCroft

I never thought there are 10 Battle Royale games there.

Anyway I tried CoD but not impressed. I tried Battlefield V's Battle Royale mode with so much expectation but not impressed either.

Maybe BR is not my genre.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
For the record I think traditional TDM is better. Anyway, Warzone has been a battle royale wonder given how overrated pubg and battlefields worlds are. I believe Star Wars Battlefront 2 should of gave a crack at it.

Top Bottom