• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN's Top 25 PS4 Games

PresetError

Neophyte
The more journalists try to over-represent the relevance of TLOU2 in this console generation, the bigger will be the contrast with popular opinion and worst will be the perception of the game when facing the test of time.

imsosleepy

how the fuck is last of us on nr 2 here?
And why is 25. Nier: Automata

Last of us on 2 and red dead on 11 haha no way
this makes 0 sense

Last edited:

Dr Kaneda

The more journalists try to over-represent the relevance of TLOU2 in this console generation, the bigger will be the contrast with popular opinion and worst will be the perception of the game when facing the test of time.
Well it's been 1 month and half later and TLoU2 is still solidly rustling a lot of jimmies on a daily basis to levels rarely seen before. I'd say it's pretty relevant.

But that's not the point, it's about the games quality, not "relevance". And it's a pretty sensible opinion for someone to hold that TLoU2 is an amazing game.

Freeman

Banned
Tearaway never gets any love.

Overwatch, Apex Legends, GTA Online... brah... absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:

Neff

Not counting ports from previous generations, otherwise half a dozen old RE games would win-

10. Resident Evil 7
9. Sekiro
8. Death Stranding
7. The Last of Us 2
6. Metal Gear Solid V
5. Resident Evil 2
4. Final Fantasy VII Remake
3. Bloodborne
2. Arkham Knight
1. The Evil Within

El Sueño

Only exclusives in my list

9D617B11AFF654F3DD723FC11FDA2E8D2F5AC52D

4558AE5CBD731AC3E3A4308C07FE76D96A327FB0

tumblr_ok4hxbsEHG1ukholjo1_r1_540.gif

giphy.gif

5 .
3d030c42d88c1e337fe61d22b8985f2f.gif

tenor.gif

15550.gif

I have not played yet GoT and Days Gone.

What a beast PS4! and people ask if I am going to pick up MS instead of Sony next gen. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom