• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[IGNxGamer] Dead Space: Remake Performance Preview

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

From Michael Thompson:
The Dead Space remake release date has been revealed alongside our very first look at how the game will improve on PS5 and Xbox Series X. This is not a remaster of the first huge hit on X360 or is it a 4th Entry in the series. This is a brand new re-imagining of one of the best beloved and impactful horror titles since Resident Evil 4. Being powered by Frostbite offering Ray Tracing, Physically based Materials and a slew of other boosts, suit up and return to the USG Ishimura and look at where they are improving and what more they could do.

I've always read good things about Deap Space, but never played it because I'm prone to motion sickness. Does anybody have any experience with Dead Space on the XSX to share? How does it run on the Series X, and does it still make people nauseated?

Great Hair

Banned
I was wondering what he was on about, and even checked the Elden Ring trailer to see if I could figure it out.
DS is trademarked, copyright protected since 2009 and has been widely used in forums, threads when mentioning, referring to Dark Souls and not Dead Space. Please refrain from using the abbreviation DS in future, upcoming topics about non Dark Souls related content such as Dead Space, Dirk Starforce, Domenik Sandals, Desire Trending, Dick Sagget ...

Judge Joe Brown GIF
Episode 2 Judge GIF by The Simpsons

I hereby rule in favor of iHunter.
Case dismissed! Now, let´s us all feast together!

MrFunSocks

Banned
Bit of a weird video, basically just marketing talking points. There’s no real performance preview or technical analysis, doesn’t seem like he got his hands on it at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom