• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ilhan Omar's real name is Ilhan Nur Said Elmi and she entered the US as a fraudulent member of the Omar family.

Nov 1, 2017
This is a comprehensive investigation into Omar's immigration fraud.

This article is too large to summarize in a quote but it is extremely damning and I suggest everyone interested in this issue to give it a read.

She should be sent back.

In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.

That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.

Ilhan’s genetic family split up at this time. The above three received asylum in the United States, while Ilhan’s three other siblings — using their real names — managed to get asylum in the United Kingdom.

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar’s name, before applying for asylum, was Ilhan Nur Said Elmi.

Her father’s name before applying for asylum was Nur Said Elmi Mohamed. Her sister Sahra Noor’s name before applying for asylum was Sahra Nur Said Elmi. Her three siblings who were granted asylum by the United Kingdom are Leila Nur Said Elmi, Mohamed Nur Said Elmi, and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.

Ilhan and Ahmed married in 2009, presumably to benefit in some way from a fraudulent marriage. They did not divorce until 2017.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
There is a lot of smoke, and she clearly took the time and effort to scrub her social media.

There isn't a doubt she lied on her taxes about her marriage situation, and also took advantage or abused the whole islamic marriage thing to get herself in hot water.

But you know what its even possible that he is her brother or cousin or some other sort of family member. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a lot of close relations marriages going on. It very well could be that he doesn't share any parents with Ilhan but does with her sister ??

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
This is a comprehensive investigation into Omar's immigration fraud.

This article is too large to summarize in a quote but it is extremely damning and I suggest everyone interested in this issue to give it a read.

She should be sent back.

Another day another story that puts the squad on the front page and
"who is Biden and why is he publishing a healthcare policy?"

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
You know Snopes seems to be down. I wonder if its because of the deluge of people searching for info about Omar?

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Trump knew.

Well, I don't know that. But he either knew, or once again the ocean parted before him on complete accident.

Like, seriously, even his biggest gaffe [not even his fault, the crowd chanted not him] drops political gold like a slot machine super jackpot.

Last edited:
Reactions: pramod

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
And now she's a congressman with more money than me. I need to step my game up.
Imagine fleeing a war torn country, spending four years in a refugee camp, and finally making it to America, where not only are you provided with safe harbor, but given the opportunity to rise to the House of Representatives... and yet still hating everything America was and is.

merlinevo

Apr 28, 2019
This witch's life story is covered in a shroud of shady circumstances, suspicious events, and possible illegal activity.

Going through her bio, there is nothing that suggests a respectable or upstanding citizen. She graduated college at the age of 29 with a lowly bachelor degree in practically worthless fields. She has no work experience beyond community organizing and volunteering. She has no accomplishments outside of being an oppressed female minority. Her family situation is a mess, she supposedly married a man who she hasn't seen for 6 years, has 3 children but don't know any of her husbands relatives, and her husband calling her daughter his "niece".

This story, if true, should further shed light on her shady background and hopefully lead to her eventual downfall. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

Like the other members of the "squad", the circumstances that lead to their political rise seem very suspect. How can low brow, low accomplishment, and unremarkable individuals win historic elections then become the face of the democrat party without some hidden strings being pulled or backroom dealing. The more Trump talk about these people, the more we find out the malign forces working against the interest of the nation.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
Imagine fleeing a war torn country, spending four years in a refugee camp, and finally making it to America, where not only are you provided with safe harbor, but given the opportunity to rise to the House of Representatives... and yet still hating everything America was and is.
You were fine until you threw that last fiction into the pot. If Trump told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Reactions: AfricanKing

womfalcs3

May 11, 2007
Omar isn't a family name. Also, Arab names aren't only 3 names. There is an infinite series of names that is often reduced to 3 in the US.

Omar mightve been her grandfather's first name.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Maybe she was groomed by her handlers? :pie_thinking:

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Funny... I was about to make a thread on this deranged belief she married her brother to get HIM into the country (not sure how some think she supposedly married her brother to get herself here... But anyway...) which started from a Somali forum post.

And she's shown her documents... But some will never be satisfied.

In August 2016, as Omar was poised to defeat a longtime incumbent from the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party primary for a state legislature seat in Minnesota, an anonymous post appeared on a Somali diaspora forum called Somali Spot. A user named “AbdiJohnson,” who identified himself in his bio on the site as a Trump supporter, posted a thread called “ILHAN OMAR MARRIAGE FRAUD EXPOSURE.”

AbdiJohnson never provided any evidence for his claim, and searches of Somali Spot posts show that the user was notorious on the site as a troll known for making up claims to rile up the site’s other members. The post was later deleted.
Alpha News reporter Preya Samsundar launched a lengthy but inconclusive investigation into various social-media posts, which she claimed “suggests” Omar married her brother. It’s not clear that the social-media accounts scrutinized by Samsundar and her allies, however, even belong to the right Elmi.

Among the biographical details known about Elmi is that he went to high school in Minnesota and has been described by Omar as a British citizen.
In 2018, Omar showed a reporter from the Star Tribune pictures of immigration documents from when her family entered the United States that list her siblings’ names. The list did not include anyone by Elmi’s name.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Funny... I was about to make a thread on this deranged belief she married her brother to get HIM into the country (not sure how some think she supposedly married her brother to get herself here... But anyway...) which started from a Somali forum post.

And she's shown her documents... But some will never be satisfied.

I mean the here marrying her brother for immigration fraud seems a bit suspect, but there is something going on here.

There are social media posts from Elmi suggesting there is a family relationship. She lied on her tax forms who she was married too. She had islamic marriages and divorces that were and weren't recognized. She said she hadn't seen Elmi in years and had no way to find him but she is pictured with him. And she also scrubbed her social media as well.

Personally I don't know if she was trying to commit immigration fraud but I think its possible that he is her brother from another mother or some weird thing where they are family but not actually related.

It would be pretty easy for Elmi or Omar's family to come out and just flat out deny it but yet all there has been is radio silence.

SecretSphere

Jun 20, 2004
It all reminds me of the Ayaan Hirsi Ali controversy in The Netherlands. ("Hirsi Ali admitted that she had lied about her full name, date of birth, and the manner in which she had come to the Netherlands, " )

Oct 26, 2018
No wonder she supports illegal immigration. Who wouldn't if they did the same, messing with names and fake marriages.

What an asshole.

Reactions: oagboghi2

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
Look at my post above. Everyone talks about balanced views ... But it's being ignored. Even though it comes with receipts.
These people are willingly delusional, it's not worth it

One day they'll figure out why they have to get their news from alpha news, all the while complaining about fake news. It's the clown world we live in unfortunately

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

One day they'll figure out why they have to get their news from alpha news, all the while complaining about fake news. It's the clown world we live in unfortunately
Mainstream coverage of the terrorist attack on a federal facility by an avowed Antifa member who quoted AOC rhetoric in his manifesto please... or even banning of blue check mark accounts that supported him, like Shaun King. Or proper coverage of congress critters like Omar who refuse to condemn Antifa and other terrorist organizations.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec

Here are some quick questions I'm genuinely interested in getting answers to (and maybe deserving of their own thread): Do you consider mainstream news sources (Fox News excluded) unbiased, impartial or balanced (which is to say, providing the necessary facts/details or pros/cons to reach a well informed opinion)? Do you get any of your news from sources that are considered right of center?

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
Here are some quick questions I'm genuinely interested in getting answers to (and maybe deserving of their own thread): Do you consider mainstream news sources (Fox News excluded) unbiased, impartial or balanced (which is to say, providing the necessary facts/details or pros/cons to reach a well informed opinion)? Do you get any of your news from sources that are considered right of center?
Ofc the economist

lol

merlinevo

Apr 28, 2019
He's probably a SJW that thinks only big corporate-owned national news outlets like CNN and NBC can provide "real" and "reliable" reporting.

Perhaps he doesn't know the difference between local and national news. Maybe local news outlets are a foreign concept to him but these outlets often provide more nuance, honest, and accurate reporting on local events and issues than the national outlets can or willing to. From what I've read about the news source in the OP, they seem to be reporting on local matters with more depth and investigative work than any of the dishonest national outlets have done on Omar's past.

Funny how when "news" isn't controlled by big corporations and advertisers, they can actually do proper investigative reporting.

Reactions: Joe T.

pramod

Oct 24, 2017
Still NO one left seems to want this touch this story with a ten foot pole. Their silence is deafening.

Trump just accused Omar of marrying her brother. And somehow that's not worse or more worthy of coverage than telling her to "go back to where you came from"?

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Still NO one left seems to want this touch this story with a ten foot pole. Their silence is deafening.

Trump just accused Omar of marrying her brother. And somehow that's not worse or more worthy of coverage than telling her to "go back to where you came from"?

Stories covered this week:

1] trump is racist because of tweet

Stories not covered this week

1] antifa terrorist attack quoting AOC in manifesto
2] omar may have fraudulently become citizen
3] "we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice." - ayanna pressley

etc.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Stories covered this week:

1] trump is racist because of tweet

Stories not covered this week

1] antifa terrorist attack quoting AOC in manifesto
2] omar may have fraudulently become citizen
3] "we don't need any more brown faces that don't want to be a brown voice. We don’t need black faces that don't want to be a black voice. We don't need Muslims that don’t want to be a Muslim voice. We don’t need queers that don't want to be a queer voice." - ayanna pressley

etc.
Don’t forget some rando names Biden or some shit with a health care plan. Who needs that? Right?