• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm changing my gender

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
I thought about it, and why not?

It's super easy in NJ now. All you need is to fill out a form. No doctors, no surgery etc..and only like $6!

I get all the male privilege and now I get lady privilege!

I can Metoo my co-workers and/or blame any shit I get on my sex/identity

If I get arrested..I've seen Orange is the New Black 😎 "Niiiice"

Boat sinks, me and the children come first!

War breaks out? Good luck fellas? (Tho I think I'm to old anyway *shrug*

But seriously, why not? What do I have to lose?

I'm gonna be a male presenting female lesbian basically? I'm gonna get sooo much social cout!

Who's with me! Lady GAF...let's do this!

Y3lgnlu.jpg

m83GGVq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
After everything I've been through over the past four years to get my sex/gender changed with the DMV and the Social Security Administration...and still can't even amend my birth certificate for simply having been born in Tennessee...

..This is just incredibly frustrating.

Still, I'm thankful for how far I've come despite all the challenges I've been through. I'm sure things will continue to get better.

(I just hope things don't become too insane in the more 'progressive' states first!) :messenger_hushed:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
Why not focus on debunking flat Earth or something instead of picking on people.

I'll be honest, to each their own and while I made jokes that might be offensive to people with actual gender issues all I am doing is thinking about exploiting the system.

This is my primary goal to be honest. Not to play some "Dur, I identity as an attack chopper" joke.

Simply put...it will cost me $6 to exploit the system. Why wouldnt I?

What do I lose, as a presenting male yet all the legal privileges of a woman?

I will become a protected class...for $6.
God forbid I get locked up one day, I dont wanna go to a mens prision!
War breaks out.
Etc..

This is a MASSIVE exploit to the system for anyone and everyone living in a blue state with lax rules on this.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I'll be honest, to each their own and while I made jokes that might be offensive to people with actual gender issues all I am doing is thinking about exploiting the system.

This is my primary goal to be honest. Not to play some "Dur, I identity as an attack chopper" joke.

War breaks out.
Etc..

This is a MASSIVE exploit to the system for anyone and everyone living in a blue state with lax rules on this.

You're ahead of the curve my friend. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Honestly, it's just a matter of time before the United States acquires its own fake trans person like Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv in order to abuse the laws in some of these states.

Weilthain

Banned

War breaks out.
Etc..

You are really going to do it?

Good luck applying for and being granted visa's to various country's (you can't). Most consulates don't accept gender bender paperwork.

Last edited:

Honestly, it's just a matter of time before the United States acquires its own fake trans person like Jonathan/Jessica Yaniv in order to abuse the laws in some of these states.
Just dropping by, to say that you have my massive respect for enduring and even participating in our jokes here..
And by that, you are imo doing a whole lot more for trans issues than the whole bunch of asshats over at era.
Thanks for doing the right thing, Ailynn! :)

buizel

Banned
Now you can get in woman only events and go do a big dump in the ladies room.

Good plan, I say go for it - and look for 'woman only' things etc, and take your gf, and just pretend to be lesbian. Or you would be a lesbian then... officially.. lol

Hey if it can be abused in this way, do it. Make a mockery of it then. Seems really dumb as far as laws go. Change to a woman then go use a women's restroom. If they complain you sue. Rinse and repeat. Turn it into a full time, lucrative hobby.

Thats a good one, go around causing mayhem and sueing anyone who doesn't agree with your new gender. Thats literally the modus operandi of the enemy.

Don't forget to start a patreon and youtube exclusively stating this, and you should net in some thousands a month. Hook a bro up?

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

He's an idea, what if as a married man and you know the checks in the post for a divorce so you apply to change your gender then she automatically doesn't get the kids and child support? Checkmate.

Mistake

I knew a person who was born with both, but got corrective surgery later to be the gender they felt they were. Anyway, she decided to get her license changed at the dmv to change it as being a woman. They wouldn’t do it. She has large natural breasts, so she said “well, if I’m a man, and men can walk around with shirts off, I’ll just take mine off right now.”

They changed it

Last edited:

Christopher

After everything I've been through over the past four years to get my sex/gender changed with the DMV and the Social Security Administration...and still can't even amend my birth certificate for simply having been born in Tennessee...

..This is just incredibly frustrating.

Still, I'm thankful for how far I've come despite all the challenges I've been through. I'm sure things will continue to get better.

(I just hope things don't become too insane in the more 'progressive' states first)

Not that I have any skin in the game but don’t you feel as though the progressives are literally mocking you at this point saying how easy it is to change your gender?

KOMANI

KOMANI
I thought about it, and why not?

It's super easy in NJ now. All you need is to fill out a form. No doctors, no surgery etc..and only like $6!

I get all the male privilege and now I get lady privilege!

I can Metoo my co-workers and/or blame any shit I get on my sex/identity

Boat sinks, me and the children come first!

War breaks out? Good luck fellas? (Tho I think I'm to old anyway *shrug*

But seriously, why not? What do I have to lose?

I'm gonna be a male presenting female lesbian basically? I'm gonna get sooo much social cout!

Who's with me! Lady GAF...let's do this!

Y3lgnlu.jpg

m83GGVq.jpg
Can’t wait to send you your first dick pic.

So if you recognize yourself as a female, do you get all the tax breaks a woman would have if they owned a business? If so, why wouldn't business owners do this?

The new Tool album really fucked you up, hey?

Look, I don't know you from Adam, but can't you just chill out a bit?

You know, open a patreon and spend the money on pink hair dye, a nose piercing, and enroll on a social grievances course?

Also, if you really gonna go full SJW, think about your female name. If you're Paul now, you might want to be called Paulette. Or if Dave, then Davina. Or if Mike, then Zoë.

Also, now I'm fucking phobic of you, the Internet told me.

All the best mate!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

I know your post is mostly tongue-in-cheek lol but naw dude being in jail fucking sucks even for women.

Don't ever underestimate the feeling of being locked in a cell.

Top Bottom