• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm changing my gender

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

iconmaster

Banned
👀

giphy.gif

For just six bucks?

IN

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Just make sure you sign your old name on the attestation so that if the try and convict you of perjury you can argue it isn't you.

iconmaster

Banned
I suppose my kids would respect me less if I had my legal gender changed and started showing up to work in a dress, but it'd be good for my job security.

Maybe you should, that way you can come to realize that you are delusional about any special priveledges you may obtain, and in reality you just become the subject of mockery by legions of hateful bigots like yourself. Cheers.

This is a bit harsh against those of us exploring our sexuality.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Maybe you should, that way you can come to realize that you are delusional about any special priveledges you may obtain, and in reality you just become the subject of mockery by legions of hateful bigots like yourself. Cheers.
Imagine thinking women don't have special privileges. Can't wait until PKM is getting rich from being a camgirl.

epicnemesis

@PKM
You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.
You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.
It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
In Oregon you can be M/F or X in your drivers license. Let that sink in.

Imagine thinking women don't have special privileges. Can't wait until PKM is getting rich from being a camgirl.

A woman could literally walk up to man in public, slap him across the face, start screaming like a banshee, and have half a dozen white knights backing her up.
Because "he must have did something".

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Just dropping by, to say that you have my massive respect for enduring and even participating in our jokes here..
And by that, you are imo doing a whole lot more for trans issues than the whole bunch of asshats over at era.
Thanks for doing the right thing, Ailynn! :)

Thank you so very much! :)

Really, I have no problem laughing at the ridiculousness of the whole situation and have always had a self-deprecating sense of humor. I understand why some people get so sensitive about all this stuff, because really, for most of us...being transgender SUCKS. In most aspects of life, it is a major handicap...and anyone who thinks life is going to be easy street after transitioning will soon be punched straight in the face by reality.

Still, for those of us who really were born with prenatal sexual differentiation...transitioning may be the only option in attempting to live a happy life. I have no regrets except putting my transition off by 20 years trying to conform to everyone else's expectations for me. My faith in God has helped me through each day, and I have hopes for a better tomorrow.

Still, I don't see anything wrong with having a bit of fun at the whole situation. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

With that said, @PKM...if you need any pointers on lady-life, hit me up, sister! Oh, and be ready for all manner of pervy messages from strangers on Facebook, such as these two gems!

friar_tg_hunt_by_ailynn_shinsamus_dcule27-pre.jpg

okc_romance_by_ailynn_shinsamus_dc2od1k-pre.jpg

Last edited:
A woman could literally walk up to man in public, slap him across the face, start screaming like a banshee, and have half a dozen white knights backing her up.
Because "he must have did something".
not really sure if that's true anymore but PKM can soon test that out for us

Well Congratulations on accepting who you are I respect you for that although I'm straight and will never do that I still respect your courage to accept who you really are props to you.

BrettWeir

All this shit is fucking stupid.

But wait....gender is supposedly fluid. $6 over 100 (or more!) times a day ...... they are on to something.

Shifty

You'd better add danger hair to that fetching chad avatar if this whole sordid business goes through.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Six change huh? Sure why not everyone needs a hobby.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Guess I’ll be Ultros on the weekdays and Ultrosa on the weekends.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
It's worth it just for the choice of clothes :messenger_smiling_hearts:
Male clothing options are way better though. Cheaper, more comfortable, simpler and, most importantly, with pockets in the jeans. If my wife wants to be comfortable and just wants to relax, she often grabs my clothes. I would never do the same for her clothes.

Any silliness in the thread aside, I've never understood how anyone can honestly say they truly feel informed about the internal workings of another.

Your experience is not my experience. I am in no position to tell anyone who they are. Live and let live.

And for those who are threatened by anyone who is trans, they may not want to dig deeper into themselves. They might not like what they find.

iconmaster

Banned
Your experience is not my experience. I am in no position to tell anyone who they are. Live and let live.

Your absolute anarchism continues to astound me. Personal experience is never regulated, but actions are. Changing gender is a public action, in that it has many legal, social, economic, etc. implications -- which I'm sure you could list on your own. (Sports teams immediately come to mind.)

Your absolute anarchism continues to astound me. Personal experience is never regulated, but actions are. Changing gender is a public action, in that it has many legal, social, economic, etc. implications -- which I'm sure you could list on your own. (Sports teams immediately come to mind.)

We may be different people. :messenger_winking:

Change is a constant. Regulations are just attempts to maintain the status quo - a laughable impossibility. Yes, I suppose you could call me an anarchist at heart. I prefer to see myself as open to change and comfortable with the transient nature of all things.

Actually, they're frequently an attempt to improve the status quo.

And yet we live in a world with more depression and as many troubling issues as ever.

There is no utopia, yet humanity seems obsessed to forever search for its mythical gates. Change is a constant, and change is inevitable. In the course of change, things of value will be lost and things of value will be acquired. There is a yin-yang to all things, and within a "good" thing we will always find a seed of negative consequences that will surely sprout in due time. All solutions to problems create new problems which require their own solutions. It is a never-ending and unavoidable cycle. The only reprieve of anxiety towards helplessness against circumstances outside direct control comes in surrender and acceptance to the ever-unfolding nature of things - allowing for that inevitable change to occur. With surrender to the transient nature of things, peace is obtained. It is in the very search for utopia that it, ironically, is lost.

When the time comes that you need the law on your side, for whatever reason, you're going to be glad we have rules.

I long ago died to any concept of continuity of self. "I" will be undone with or without the artifice law and order. Only ego needs protection.

iconmaster

Banned
I long ago died to any concept of continuity of self. "I" will be undone with or without the artifice law and order. Only ego needs protection.

So it's cool if punch you in the stomach, because in a moment your non-continuous self will no longer be the self that was punched. And in another moment, will no longer be the self that felt pain by it.

Your consistency is admirable, but foolish. Life has a way of waking us up to things. I hope when that happens, it's only a gentle shock.

So it's cool if punch you in the stomach, because in a moment your non-continuous self will no longer be the self that was punched. And in another moment, will no longer be the self that felt pain by it.

Your consistency is admirable, but foolish. Life has a way of waking us up to things. I hope when that happens, it's only a gentle shock.

Foolishness is relative to awareness. I'm 50. I've had many punches to the gut - some literal, most metaphorical. If life hasn't woken me up yet, I suppose it never will.

DarkestHour

Banned
My insurance currently has me listed as a female for some reason so I'll wait until they fix that before going through with this. Thanks for the info OP!

Top Bottom