• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm changing my gender

• Thread starter Deleted member 713885
  • Start date

CyberPanda

Banned
That’s bigoted on at least two levels.
iu

D

Deleted member 713885

Unconfirmed Member
That’s bigoted on at least two levels.

I dont know how I do it.
I live everyday under the boot of a phobic who spew hate.

Did you answer yes?

I was speechless, mostly cause she was wrestling the legos out of my mouth I was swallowing when she said it.

We have this game tho we play.

I say, do, suggest, ask a question etc..

Theirs a slight pause. We look at each other.

Then I say..."I have NO idea why you still fuck me"
This was one of those times.

Just dropping by, to say that you have my massive respect for enduring and even participating in our jokes here..
And by that, you are imo doing a whole lot more for trans issues than the whole bunch of asshats over at era.
Thanks for doing the right thing, Ailynn! :)

Once, in a book, I read that people that can joke about themselves are the most decent, kind and humane persons.

Oxford dictionary would disagree.

Cmon. You know Hoya doesnt mean it either in the linguistic or the biological sense.

He is talking about identity. Which is defined by no dictionary and not by any science class either.

Its up to the individual. The individual nature and the individuals calling.

What I mean is that words should be used to differentiate between different objects/people. If different objects/people are called the same word (like "female" for example), then that word loses its meaning because, it can refer to two completely different things.
Because I like simplicity and truth, I'll only ever consider traditionally biological females to be... females. I know biological males can look, sound and act like biological females, but thats just an impersonation to me and doesnt change what they truly are.
I dont say that to be mean or because I hate women or something, its just logical. If people were trying to bully me into saying the sky is green and the grass is blue, I wouldnt conform to that either. I dont have a problem with either color, I just want my words to be genuine reflection of how I see the world.

Well...

I'm sorry guys.

My plans have fell through. My girlfriend is absolutely against becoming a lesbian and for some reason keeps asking me if I'm retarded.
What's wrong with her?
Maybe ask her if she is "alt-right"?

Last edited:

Quasicat

The hardest part of French class in high school was knowing the masculine and feminine forms of words. Now it would be a lot easier, I mean if people can change their gender for $6 (in NJ) then it should be easier for nouns in another language.

Stouffers

Banned
I think your OP is dumb as hell, but you do raise something interesting; do male to female trans have to sign up for selective service?

Top Bottom