• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm done with NeoGaf and you should be too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky Ali

UpuvTMK.jpg

[CONTEXT: That thread was deleted almost immediately after being started]

Well, I can't exactly say I'll miss this website, so I guess all I can say is...

bye bye

FluxWaveZ

We really need one thread to properly establish context of everything and for proper discussions.

Things are popping off and it's all a bit confusing and uncertain. Had to go through multiple Twitter posts to see what this is even all about.

ExoSoul

Banned
Yes

We really need one thread to properly establish context of everything and for proper discussions.

Things are popping off and it's all a bit confusing and uncertain. Had to go through multiple Twitter posts to see what this is even all about.

True, we really only need one thread.

And we could have had one too, in fact people tried several times and each time they were taken down by mods to protect their dear leader.

Nanashrew

Banned

Things coming out about Evilore, he's preparing a statement. Some mods have already stepped down. NeoGAF is melting.

SCChappy

Banned

the mods left / evilore aren’t allowing it

they’re clamping down on any and all discussion on here

Kind of agree. At this point, it might be prudent for mods to start a thread dedicated to this shit storm. Sticky it, no replies, and wait for statement. But they have a game plan they're surely running with.

Anticol

Banned

Hahahaha do you think evilore will allow that? Hahahajahaj

You will not get that on this site.

XenodudeX

This kneejerk shit is the exact same thing that happened with that Aimrox fiasco. Wait until we get a better fucking picture.

Lulubop

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom