• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm going to start taking CBD oil today for the first time

I'm not sure why cbd has become known to help people relax.it is for pain relief and pain relief only with no psychoactive elements so, if your relaxed after using it....that's in your head. Either that or you're the lightest of lightweights super sensitive to canibinoids but most wont have that reaction.

Tldr: CBd is for cancer patients who need relief from pain but dont want to feel loopy at all.

I dont know how or why people are using it to relax other than, because cbd is so impotent, its allowed to be sold everywhere, so people make a buck off of people who see cbd and just think WEED.

All that said...good luck op? I hope it helps with whatever ails you.

appaws

Banned
Hey OP, I have some oil that I drained from a rattler that I'd like to sell you. Just as natural as that plant extract you're chugging.

Edit: I actually think that CBD could be beneficial. But I live in Colorado and there is CBD infused everything and now I'm annoyed.

I don't get it...? Why use that in Colorado, where you can get the good shit?

Top Bottom