• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm gonna be so fat after all this shit finishes

nush

Second, no need for toiletpaper. Just use a sock like all other degenerates.
720550.jpg

I've found the opposite, I'm so busy in the garden and doing stuff I don't usually have time for, that I'm not snacking at all, and have been taking smaller meals to avoid the need to go to the shops again any time soon.

I think if I just sat around eating all day I'd go insane.

lock2k

Banned
I've found the opposite, I'm so busy in the garden and doing stuff I don't usually have time for, that I'm not snacking at all, and have been taking smaller meals to avoid the need to go to the shops again any time soon.

I think if I just sat around eating all day I'd go insane.

I actually snack more in the office due to the boredom I have for being on the office.

I also have an extreme boredom for being at home but I don't feel the need to snack to pass the time. I'm probably going to lose weight.

Breakage

I've seen many people stocking up on large frozen pizzas over the past couple of weeks. Britain is gonna be an even fatter nation after this crisis.

Last edited:

Alx

I've found it easier to ration myself to make my stocks last and reduce my trips to the shops, even if they're still open and offer all I need. So I'm getting slimmer while respecting the lockdown as much as possible, win-win. (well, that's a loss for the food industry)

Reactions: RSB

nemiroff

Gold Member
Me and my wife (goes to the gym four times a week) already had this talk last week - We are genuinely worried - About that too..

Hinedorf

Banned
Have the same fear, I pace around my condo around 7 miles worth a day while I'm "working" to offset the pizza roll party

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Just think of it as a challenge. See how fat you can become by the end of all this. If you aren't so big that a wall needs to be removed to get yourself out of the house, consider the challenge failed.

crowbrow

Banned
I'm trying to learn to cook better. I have a big breakfast, i skip lunch and just eat an apple or smth (even if im still hungry) and for dinner i try cooking smth new depending what i crave. I also downloaded one of those exercise Apps that make you a 30 day routine and i do it immediately after i wake up.

I'm fasting, haven't eaten since Sunday afternoon. Planning on going till Saturday morning, might do it again next week if my abs aren't quit there.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
So many exercises you can do with zero equipment. Since working from home, I've been working out a ton in small bursts and taking plenty of walks. Going too be fitter on the other end of this than I would if I went into the office every day.

GHG

I need my big fancy machines

I'm using dumbells for just biceps this fucking shit sucks dicks

Same here man. I had a major rant to my wife about this shit today. I have a 50KG (total) dumbell set and it's only really good for arms and shoulders. For everything else they suck arse, don't think I will even manage maintain mass for the next couple of weeks with these puny weights.

I need my hack squat rack. I need to shrug. I need to bench. I need to deadlift.

It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel dead inside.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Same here man. I had a major rant to my wife about this shit today. I have a 50KG (total) dumbell set and it's only really good for arms and shoulders. For everything else they suck arse, don't think I will even manage maintain mass for the next couple of weeks with these puny weights.

I need my hack squat rack. I need to shrug. I need to bench. I need to deadlift.

It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to feel dead inside.

I bought a bunch of resistance bands and shit last year and of course they sat fallow, but I'm glad I have them now.

I also have Ring Fit Adventure.

Grinchy

Banned
I've only gone to get fast food or takeout a few times in the past couple weeks, but damn has it been good. I don't know if it's the reduced traffic or what. Maybe the employees are so bored that making the food correctly is just more interesting. I got some McDonalds a week ago that has had me craving it ever since. And my location typically fucking sucks.

Breakage

I think young western women are gonna struggle more with these lockdowns. Think about it:
No hair or beauty salons open
No gyms open
Many don't really know how to cook (some don't even see cooking as something that a modern woman should learn)
Since they are more emotionally driven and image conscious, they'll be more likely to comfort eat to make themselves feel better

Maybe I'm wrong. I dunno.

Top Bottom