• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm having a hard time finding a backpack that can fit my laptop

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
I'm going to be going out of state for a month and need to bring my laptop so I can work. However, I'm having a hard time finding a bag that can fit my laptop. I have a 20 inch laptop. Most of the bags I'm finding are for 17 inches tops.

Any reccomendations?

T8SC

13144458-4864873939074663.jpg

Ideal for wild camping so I'm sure your laptop will fit. :messenger_winking:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I use one of these (40L one).

Are they expensive? Sure. But I can fit my laptop, charger, keyboard, mouse, gym clothes, trainers, lunch for work, water bottle and still have room left over. They're also rip proof and fully water proof.

This is the UK store, but pretty sure they also have a US store.

I can get two packs of bog roll in a Tesco bag for life so I reckon you can get a 20" laptop in one of them and even have some room for a tube of pringles

Last edited:
20inch?? but why?? I think you have to look at camping backpacks or similar.

OP over compensating for other shortcomings lol

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
OP, show us your laptop, or at least link to the product page. I want to see what drives a man to go for a 20 inch laptop.

TheDreadLord

Gold Member
One of these backpacks that are like a bag and to close you roll the top part. Not sure how to better describe it. I have a pretty big laptop workstation and it fits nicely into it. Besides that, it doesn’t look obnoxious.

Is it still a laptop if it's at 20"?

I have a rugged laptop given to me by my office, never take it anywhere because although it's only a 15", it weighs more than 4kg, charger not included.

Cyberpunkd

I'm going to be going out of state for a month and need to bring my laptop so I can work. However, I'm having a hard time finding a bag that can fit my laptop. I have a 20 inch laptop. Most of the bags I'm finding are for 17 inches tops.

Any reccomendations?
Are you overcompensating for something?

IDKFA

You’re just jealous of his length

Everyone knows girth is more important than length.

A piece that is 2" long, but has a 15" circumference, is better than a 12" long piece with a 1cm circumference.

Facts.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Everyone knows girth is more important than length.

A piece that is 2" long, but has a 15" circumference, is better than a 12" long piece with a 1cm circumference.

Facts.
Yeah, both of those cock measurements are perfectly feasible.

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
They're a little extreme, but you get my point.
Your point is futile, bruh.
Both are equally important, but if you've never known the magic of cervix stabbing, I don't know what to tell ya.
And only a penis with good length can accomplish that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've honestly never seen a laptop screen larger than 17.3 inches.

OP are you measuring the screen diagonally? Are you also measuring the bezel (you shouldn't be)?

IDKFA

Your point is futile, bruh.
Both are equally important, but if you've never known the magic of cervix stabbing, I don't know what to tell ya.
And only a penis with good length can accomplish that.
The best would be 12" long and 24" in circumference. That's the magic numbers.

Top Bottom