• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm on Team Joe! - Joe Biden's Avatar Generator Campaign

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Sorry for multi-posting, I'm bored out my goard!
Mike Dunford is looking good these days.

But, outside of the mumbling and taking a whole minute to get out basic sentences, this is one of the telltale signs of dementia - lowered social inhibition. Biden refers to him as "Fat" as a nickname because that is the first thing that popped into Biden's head when he looked at him, and he can't control what he says.

Which is why I look forward to seeing him flub up around black people or gay people - I was hoping he'd go that extra step with Buttigieg, but he was not around him enough. There is a damn good chance of Biden dropping the n-word or f-word at someone if the people he interacts with are not carefully curated.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
There is whole channel about fat people in US. I love it. I never seen even one person in TV this size in europe.
It's sad - The Learning Channel used to have shows about building things, and now The Lipophile Channel is just the Kiwi Farms Beauty Parlor.

• LOL
Reactions: and 3 others