• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm worried I might have COVID-19

Shantae

Banned
Well I had a test today, so people can not tell me to get tested anymore lol. I gotta wait a few days for the results though. Keep on getting the chills, but my temperature today has mostly been around 99.5. Seems like it's bouncing up and down, i dunno.

I do feel some pressure on my chest today a little.

Edit: I hate this. Even though my temp is around that 99.5, these chills are bad.

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Anxiety can cause all of those things. I know because I have "had the rona" since February.

I suffer from health anxiety if you don't get the joke. My anxiety can manifest the exact symptoms i worry about save for a fever.

Neolombax

Well I had a test today, so people can not tell me to get tested anymore lol. I gotta wait a few days for the results though. Keep on getting the chills, but my temperature today has mostly been around 99.5. Seems like it's bouncing up and down, i dunno.

I do feel some pressure on my chest today a little.

Edit: I hate this. Even though my temp is around that 99.5, these chills are bad.

Hope things get better for you OP.

Top Bottom