• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imagine Imagine

Fio

I suppose Ubisoft will invest a lot on PS3/X360 titles soon.

51jyjplhfzl_ss500.jpg

51ytss4usfl_ss500.jpg

51w2un7aiul_ss500.jpg

51w2qtbjtpl_ss500.jpg

FatalT

Banned
What the hell are these games about? I tried looking for them on wikipedia and google but found nothing.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Why is it "Babyz"?

Why, if it is indeed "Babyz", is it not "Animalz Doctorz", "Fashionz Designorz", and "Mazter Foodz Makerz"?

Sharp

McBradders said:
Why is it "Babyz"?

Why, if it is indeed "Babyz", is it not "Animalz Doctorz", "Fashionz Designorz", and "Mazter Foodz Makerz"?
Because they're not plural. Duh.

Narag

McBradders said:
Why is it "Babyz"?

Obviously because the s in "babies" would go right behind the kid's head and obscure the title. Who would buy something calleed "Imagine Babie"?

Zen

Banned
Babyz :lol :lol :lol

:(

fistfulofmetal said:
Why are all the adult workers WOMEN? Can't a man be a fuckin animal doctor?

Because young girls will look at a picture of a girl on the cover and it will resonate with them more, and the mothers will think it will set a postive example for their daughters. The dads will just notice it becase there is a chick on the cover when he's combing through this crap to find something to give his daughter.

Sharp

fistfulofmetal said:
Why are all the adult workers WOMEN? Can't a man be a fuckin animal doctor?
This game's target audience is European woman so no. Real men play Assassin's Creed DS coming Q2 2008.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Buttonbasher said:
[IG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o247/Buttonbasher/babyz20.jpg[/IMG]

EVERYBODY BAIL OUT NOW!!!!!!11

EDIT: How in the...?
MOUHAHAHAHA, OWNED!

Crushed

Fry Daddy
I can imagine some poor little boy getting one of these games for his birthday because his mom heard him talking about, "that game with the Master Chef."

Top Bottom