• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imagine you're trapped on a very small island...

And there are three exit doors, each marked with a different destination:

Whichever door you enter leads to a movie theater playing one of the above low-scoring live-action movies. It will play the same movie every time, every day, for the rest of your life and you are unable to leave.

However, if you choose to stay on the island, the three doors disappear, replaced with a fourth door marked:

At this point, the sea level will begin to rise and you're swept into the movie theater to see that movie - forever.

What do you do, NeoGAF?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Catwoman.

I'll train my body to be awake when she's on screen in her real life hot self.

For the rest of the movie and the other 23 hours of the day, I'll also train myself to put itself in a comatose state.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
And there are three exit doors, each marked with a different destination:

Whichever door you enter leads to a movie theater playing one of the above low-scoring live-action movies. It will play the same movie every time, every day, for the rest of your life and you are unable to leave.

However, if you choose to stay on the island, the three doors disappear, replaced with a fourth door marked:

At this point, the sea level will begin to rise and you're swept into the movie theater to see that movie - forever.

What do you do, NeoGAF?

i think i commite a suicide first ... prefer die first to watch the Britney spears movie.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
I'd have to go with Catwoman.
Kim Smith is in that for about 20 seconds.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
I actually re-watched Speed 2 last year and it's honestly not that bad of a movie.

It's a fairly standard Hollywood thriller of the 90s with some cool moments and goofy humor, I'd much rather watch it than any Michael Bay Transformers movie.
Yeah, I watched it the other day. It's a forgettable action flick, but it's not god awful like people make it out to be.
Tsrom.gif

Garfield.

It's a comedy, making for the best background noise and it has Jennifer Love Hewitt for fapping material. While Catwoman is far more sexy, a quick fap to Jennifer Love Hewitt in Garfield is good too and more so, fapping can be done through the imagination either way. Also it has Bill Murray. If I'm facing a sense of Groundhog Day, I definitely want Bill Murray talking through it all.

Definitely not Speed 2. Had it been Speed 1 it'd be a much better.

I actually re-watched Speed 2 last year and it's honestly not that bad of a movie.

It's a fairly standard Hollywood thriller of the 90s with some cool moments and goofy humor, I'd much rather watch it than any Michael Bay Transformers movie.
Yeah, I watched it the other day. It's a forgettable action flick, but it's not god awful like people make it out to be.

I disagree, it's been a while since I watched it but what it failed at I still remember. It has TERRIBLE camera work and terrible cut transitions and some terribly misused effects. It's the worst of the movies in that regard. Some of it really baffles me that a movie of that budget and riding on the success of the previous movie somehow managed to fail in that regard.
The movie was otherwise totally forgettable to me as well.

Airola

Speed 2 would be easy choice for me. I've seen it once and it was pretty good. Obviously it wasn't nowhere near Speed 1 but I recall it was entertaining.

I would even look forward seeing it at least once more. The rest of the movies are something I would have zero interest to watch.

Kenpachii

I probably would go for garfield

The reason for this is, it doesn't have songs in it ( songs will drive you mad after a while ). it also seems to be the most chill movie out of all three of them as result with less noise. So i can sleep better.

Garfield.

It's a comedy, making for the best background noise and it has Jennifer Love Hewitt for fapping material. While Catwoman is far more sexy, a quick fap to Jennifer Love Hewitt in Garfield is good too and more so, fapping can be done through the imagination either way. Also it has Bill Murray. If I'm facing a sense of Groundhog Day, I definitely want Bill Murray talking through it all.

Definitely not Speed 2. Had it been Speed 1 it'd be a much better.

The problem is that there is nothing more miserable than a bad comedy. What is there to laugh at?

Texas Pride

Banned
I would wager a guess that if I did nothing and 3 doors disappeared. If I do nothing when the 4th door appears and the sea level rose I would awake from my dream. There is ALWAYS another option in anything you undertake.

Top Bottom