• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Important new Pokemon announcement coming on Jan 8 [Up: Hyped By NA Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
I want every pokemon in pink.

Orange Islands - Pinkan Island

]
ipbiJ.png
Dyf8i.png
anz28.png
qMBsI.png
ai6EP.png
FKwC4.png

Jethro

So Nintendo Direct Tomorrow:

Join Nintendo fans around the world tomorrow for the first Nintendo Direct of 2013 at 6 AM EST! Mr. Iwata will be sharing a short message with news about Pokémon to viewers around the globe.

Kokonoe

Banned
At this point I'd only want a new TCG game if they let me use the Pre Gen IV Pokemon cards that changed the game and made all the old cards useless.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
If they want to do it at the same time worldwide, there's such a neat way to do it:
Nintendo Direct!

A special Pikachu-yellow themed Nintendo Direct...or just call it Pokèmon Direct, for the heck of it!

Not so serious, but I think they could actually drop a Pokèmon Direct in the next future, even a Chotto Direct :p

I can't believe it, but...

tumblr_m1gm41itKz1qzd79s.jpg

also

Banned
At this point I'd only want a new TCG game if they let me use the Pre Gen IV Pokemon cards that changed the game and made all the old cards useless.

They could easily have different rule formats to restrict which sets can be used.
It would be great to have a portable encyclopedia of every card ever.

also

Banned
There are other people here who actually play the TCG? :eek:

I used to, even ran an official local league for a few years. But then people lost interest and I hardly had anyone to play to play with, the cards got more and more powerful so all my old ones became useless... I still have several binders with tons of cards; (almost) complete sets of all the the earlier expansions, tons of foils....
If they release a TCG game that doesn't require buying physical cards I'll be there day one. Pokémon Trading Card Game Online just doesn't cut it; no campaign, have to register codes for new cards, supper buggy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom