• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Impractical Jokers Thread of TESD Domination Step 2 Thrs 10 PM EST on TRU TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
market.jpg

This show is freaking funny!

Some clips online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFdKbAgMhMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfwWPwksp_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unN7kOVCAyA

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Watching this show for the first time right now and it's so funny. Had no idea it existed before tonight.

AlkalineSolo

Neo Member
i only started watching this show because of 'tell em steve dave' and it is actually hilarious. i dont have cable but i season pass'd it on apple tv. so funny!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This show is a special kind of funny, where my baseline reaction is constant giggling which then overflows into full on crying with laughter at points. I think it works especially well as a British viewer since a lot of our humour is based around social awkwardness.

Came for the Q, stayed for Sal :)

Sent

This show is a special kind of funny, where my baseline reaction is constant giggling which then overflows into full on crying with laughter at points. I think it works especially well as a British viewer since a lot of our humour is based around social awkwardness.

Came for the Q, stayed for Sal :)

I laugh the most when they fail at saying stuff or hilarious stuff they don't see coming.

Gambling (Black Jack)
Prostitutes (Black Jackie)
Manslaughter (RIP Black Jackie)

Just started watching this and have to say that it is the most consistantly funny thing I've ever watched. I'm laughing at every part of it.

Downhome

I'm sitting here watching the DVR'd first episode of the new season and it's just great. I wish more people would get into this show. I laugh out loud multiple times at each episode, and I can even watch them more than once even though I see the gags coming.

kaskade

My friend introduced me to this show the other day. I have to say it's one of the funniest shows I've seen. I don't know of any other one that makes me laugh as consistently as this does.

Downhome

I'm watching the episode from last night on my DVR right now and I'm in tears. This first bit at the bowling alley is one of the funniest I've seen yet. Incredible.

mackattk

I always love this show. I really don't know why it isn't more popular. It is by far one of the funniest shows on television right now.

Downhome

Yeah, same here. I literally laugh out loud multiple times each episode, and sometimes I laugh until I cry. I can't think of another show that comes close to that kind of consistency for me, scripted or not.

NateDog

This has been on the UK Comedy Central the last few weeks, I've actually really enjoyed it and I normally hate shows like this, might have been from 2 years ago but Jedeye's post above explains its allure well. Really amusing stuff.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This has been on the UK Comedy Central the last few weeks, I've actually really enjoyed it and I normally hate shows like this, might have been from 2 years ago but Jedeye's post above explains its allure well. Really amusing stuff.

brofist :D it also shits all over the UK IJ from an embarrassing height. One of the UK guys was at my local venue doing standup. I was tempted to go just so I could tell him he wasn't as funny as the yanks (but that would be super cunty. But if I bumped into him on the street I totes would say it).

If you don't already, check out the podcasts. Q is on Tell Em Steve Dave, and Q and Sal do a pod called What Say You? - the last episode had Jay from the Inbetweeners (and his awesome, very cute sounding wife) and it was hilarious.

mackattk

brofist :D it also shits all over the UK IJ from an embarrassing height. One of the UK guys was at my local venue doing standup. I was tempted to go just so I could tell him he wasn't as funny as the yanks (but that would be super cunty. But if I bumped into him on the street I totes would say it).

If you don't already, check out the podcasts. Q is on Tell Em Steve Dave, and Q and Sal do a pod called What Say You? - the last episode had Jay from the Inbetweeners (and his awesome, very cute sounding wife) and it was hilarious.

I listen to the What Say You podcast and they are very entertaining. I am going to dig into the new episode of impractical jokers tonight. Anyone watch the jokers wild show? How was it?

It is just amazing how fast a 30 (~22 without commercials) minute show can go by. I wish these episodes were an hour long, it is always over before I know it...

Joker's Wild was ok. Not what I expected. I think Impractical Jokers is way funnier because it's done with unsuspecting people.

So this show has started broadcasting on Comedy Central in the UK and my god, I'm in tears.
Some of the stuff they do is fucking hilarious.

Hoodbury

Anyone catch their big live special last night? Love this show, the wife and father in law and me watch it and laugh like crazy, but man that live show last night was terrible. Howie Mandal was awful to watch and so fake and the high wire stunt was lame.

Anyone catch their big live special last night? Love this show, the wife and father in law and me watch it and laugh like crazy, but man that live show last night was terrible. Howie Mandal was awful to watch and so fake and the high wire stunt was lame.

I had to turn it off after they took Howie up in the lift. I can't stand him as it is but it was too much watching him try to stumble through hosting something like that.

Quonny

Trying out PlayStation Vue and just tuned into this randomly.

Holy shit this is the funniest TV show I've ever seen.

Huge fan of this show but I'm from the UK. Well the guys gave came over here and brought their live show with them! Me and my OH managed to get tickets and been waiting most of the year for it but 8 hours to go now! Leaving for London in minutes! Way too excited!

Ploid 3.0

I just got finished watching a compilation on the presentations of this show. Watching the link now, thanks. Hope I didn't see it already, and if I did I'm sure I'll enjoy it all the same.

Edit: Watched it before, still finding it funny. I also like the Carbonaro show. Funny stuff.

Jarrod38

I just got finished watching a compilation on the presentations of this show. Watching the link now, thanks. Hope I didn't see it already, and if I did I'm sure I'll enjoy it all the same.

Edit: Watched it before, still finding it funny. I also like the Carbonaro show. Funny stuff.
Never watched the show until WatchMojo had the on a top 10 list. What have I been missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom