• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

in ancient times, wouldn't woman of been superior warriors to men

Gander

Banned
Ng Mui is one of the Shaolin Masters that created Wing Chun kung fu. She was a monk. So to answer your question either sex can become strong fighters just maybe not using the same tools.

Thurible

This topic is bizarre and ridiculous. I love it.

I'm assuming this is a troll thread? Clearly women can be strong fighters but they usually have to work harder and typically aren't the physical equal to a male counterpart who has done the same work. Men and women simply aren't built the same way.

Also, why does he specify ancient times as opposed to today? What does he mean by "ancient times"? What time frame and culture are we working with here? Why does the OP specify the groin as a weakness? Armies don't just go around kicking each other in the nether regions, they have bigger things to worry about, like getting stabbed or shot. I'm intrigued by this joke thread.

I would like to know how men getting hit in the privates compares to child birth and menstrual pains. I know pain is subjective and everyone experiences it differently but I am curious as to how they compare if possible.

If women warriors were ever captured, they'd be raped and turned into baby making factories for the other side. Each soldier lost could ultimately produce five or six enemy warriors in 13-15 years. On a long enough timeline, the other side would eventually win on numbers. But this too could be weaponized, forcing them to create so many babies that they can no longer feed them, and the enemy eventually will suffer due to famine and poverty. It's like a really long term siege.

Just trying to raise the level of discourse to meet the quality standards of the topic creator.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Female warriors kill tons of enemy blokes on the show 'Vikings'. And they don't even have to kick any in the balls.

TV would never lie to me.

Would of, could of drives me crazy.
Same here, and english isn't my native language. Can only imagine how a native speaker feels about it. Worst of all must be when it's a native speaker saying/writing stuff like that.

Thanks for the bump MrApoc, missed this thread the 1st time.

Grinchy

Banned
Would of, could of drives me crazy.
It has to be the worst of the mistakes. It's pretty bad to not know the difference between there and they're, but at least that takes a few brain cells to get right.

How can someone think "would of" makes sense, though? How can someone "of" something?

iconmaster

Banned
It's not on topic, but "would have" contracts down to "would've" and "would of" has no meaning anywhere.

Thank you. Big pet peeve of mine.

---

On topic: obviously if the man is only armed with a gun and the woman has a spear, she'll have a double advantage.

Last edited:
Like this :

giphy.gif

or like this:

KindSillyCockatoo-size_restricted.gif

:p

so the best female boxer couldn't be competitive against floyd or pacquiao?

Clarissa Shields vs Floyd?

No. She would get worked.

I mean she’s awesome, don’t get me wrong. She’s bigger than Floyd but it wouldn’t matter. She’d barely land square and he would pepper her, eventually at will.

There is a story about Serena Williams, best female tennis player of all time, who only scrimmages against male players ranked in 90s or 100s because otherwise it’s not competitive

Last edited:
Top Bottom