• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In case you haven't seen all the Horizon: Zero Dawn GIFs floating around...

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
All footage from basic PS4 model and courtesy of the one and only, SunhiLegend.

niKU6h8.gif

UMTZCY9.gif

Uj59pJi.gif

Po3mcPf.gif

8tYWE0S.gif

dhhxTbg.gif

K26ADLU.gif

Kd8GMce.gif

And a slew of others:

Crayon

Crazy looking. I'm excited to see this running but it will still have to wait another two weeks or so. I'm playing Nier and Zelda as much as I can but still not done with either and can't handle a third game yet.

Sora_N

Crazy looking. I'm excited to see this running but it will still have to wait another two weeks or so. I'm playing Nier and Zelda as much as I can but still not done with either and can't handle a third game yet.

I'm in the same situation but own all 3 hahaha...barely got time to game.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Is the game really this pretty?

Damn, you sound like me. We going to get through this.

It really, truly is this pretty. Even more so on a Pro (all these GIFs are from the standard version).

I promise you this isn't one of those games that only looks good in tiny media and turns to shit when blown up on a screen. The whole experience is magic and the last game to replicate that feeling was Crysis way back when.

K26ADLU.gif

This is the best one. The composition, the way the camera cranes, and then jerks when the Glinthawks fly by. It could easily pass for a CGI cutscene.

Is the game really this pretty?

Damn, you sound like me. We going to get through this.
If you like eye candy visual, getting a ps4 is a pretty safe bet, because even though pc is always gonna be more powerful. You can be sure Sony will put the money and time to their top first party studio so they can make high production value games like Uncharted and Horizon.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
This game single handedly makes me want to buy a PS4 Pro. I have enough other games to play on other consoles but this game looks real special...

Trojan

This game still continues to amaze me with its visuals. Guerrilla using dark sorcery to make it look so good on the PS4.

I own the game and I'm 60 hours deep on the pro and these gifs still impress me.

I was fighting like 8 robots at once, explosions going off everywhere, just utter chaos and the frame rate would not drop. Real magic from Guerrila right here.

Perona

Just started playing this today and it really does look that good. It's really smooth too. During some moments its hard to believe that its only 30fps.

kyser73

I'm about 15 hours in and about once every 10 minutes I just have to take the game in. Sometimes landscape, sometimes watching the robots, sometime beating witness to successful human hunting parties (pretty rare, they usually get their asses kicked).

This has done for the PS4 what UC2 did on the PS3 - raised the bar for presentation, story & gameplay.

Absolutely stunning game. Enjoying the crap out of it on my KS8000 in 4k hdr goodness. This is the part where I never doubted Guerilla would deliver and the gameplay as well as I love KZ2 and Shadowfall mp. The story also got me hooked.

bobawesome

The other night I had a dream that I wept because the game was so beautiful. I don't even really have much of an interest in the game. I should really spend less time on this site.

Top Bottom