• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In Celebration/Mourning of IGN's acquisition of Humble - Let's do a Key Giveaway

ZugZug123

Going over my HB keys to redeem or giveaway stuff. Was going to wait until Xmas, but who knows if they are going to restrict redemption to a tied account or some other shenanigans.

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-79BDA4985AE92F71 - Taken by turmoil. 1 entrants total.
Anomaly Korea -- MB-FCF76E30BEDBAE44 - Taken by Emperor_EL. 3 entrants total.
Bastion Steam Key -- MB-D12A3DB96EE69F31 - Taken by Eblo. 1 entrants total.
Bridge Constructor -- MB-F4AF1734BC8FAF91 - Taken by SirKhalid. 3 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut Steam key -- MB-9122234A9AE328F1 - Taken by EctoPrime. 2 entrants total.
Europa Universalis 3 Complete Steam Key -- MB-0431C37C966B6D2A - Taken by ASaiyan. 2 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. -- MB-94B0F9F813371988 - Taken by Fancolors. 6 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin -- MB-6E2993F6CE1E4F5E - Taken by kimbaka. 2 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-5785CF26C5770D7E - Taken by tebunker. 1 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-19225037E2361BD7 - Taken by Palehorse. 1 entrants total.
HOARD -- MB-84B8A7DDFA93D9CC - Taken by Kucan. 1 entrants total.
Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-AE8DEC3E2267062C - Taken by DiscoJer. 3 entrants total.
Leviathan: Warships Steam Key -- MB-E304A4C251F8D176 - Taken by TiredGamer. 2 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-312A910B19AEFE0B - Taken by KingDirk. 1 entrants total.
MANOS: The Hands of Fate Director's Cut -- MB-91B87C3F9A10D65E - Taken by 2n2. 2 entrants total.
Pitiri 1977 -- MB-4F71A2F71438C711
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-4411F8AA23B21298
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-82FB72C0DCB659BC - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis. 9 entrants total.
Splice -- MB-38A219341086813E - Taken by Ryukori. 1 entrants total.
The Bard's Tale -- MB-5553BDD500CFD51E - Taken by Pyccko. 5 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North -- MB-F0BDFB488B19607B - Taken by Nairume. 3 entrants total.
Toki Tori 2 Plus -- MB-C7BA55012A3781DB - Taken by Afrodium. 4 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story Steam Key -- MB-850DE75527B6F6D1 - Taken by Ventilaator. 1 entrants total.

Warlock: Master of the Arcane Steam Key -- MB-DAD46BA8579909F8 - Taken by Orakio Rob. 1 entrants total.

t1507957714z1.png

CHC

Good idea - I have some unused keys. I'll do a similar thing in a couple minutes here....

Put myself in the raffle for Broken Sword, so thanks for your offerings there too!

DiscoJer

I've given away most of the good stuff already

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
No thanks please
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sakura Beach -- MB-5071F7444A6481D2 - Taken by Sparrowhawk
Sakura Beach 2 -- MB-8D929F938F837C79
The Corporate Machine -- MB-583EC96C4F636772 - Taken by HMM

chugen

I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-4F50A43415A56CF7 - Taken by Eirulan. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-F4D65A5934F6C36C - Taken by Randomizer
STRIDER -- MB-C54BA90C00A84A45 - Taken by Heartskips
Saints Row 2 -- MB-5DE6C3C9EFC6C3D4 - Taken by Fancolors
Saints Row The Third -- MB-4D7241BC4C648AC0 - Taken by kimbaka

t1507949609z1.png

CHC

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447739.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to send thanks to me or to ModBot, just enjoy the games

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header.jpg
header.jpg
header.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
Ryse: Son of Rome -- MB-162D5F6FE4C55418 - Taken by alr1ght. 25 entrants total.
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- MB-0C93FE4516F42BB5 - Taken by longlivegaming. 3 entrants total.
Flat Heroes -- MB-2A38BEE6E582BB16
Okhlos -- MB-E2A32F9D964F983E - Taken by Madn. 12 entrants total.
RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die, Retry -- MB-252B2CD338757082 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 4 entrants total.
Space Run Galaxy -- MB-B8EE8A2F4BB4FAA7
Super Rude Bear Resurrection -- MB-0DEA63CC64E9623B
The Turing Test -- MB-FFAAF93859D3A27A - Taken by Umi88. 31 entrants total.
Western Press -- MB-092668AC8FE90B12

t1508035156z1.png

Here we go

taco543

Enjoy! Also, Fuck IGN.

ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
Walk into the kitchen with a tube of toothpaste.

I am giving away 16 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (taco543, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior Special Edition -- MB-909BA51BF8AD580B - Taken by kliklik
8DAYS -- MB-9A452C7095860975 - Taken by rainking187
Bit Blaster XL -- MB-D94A804D601E7B86
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-16B3CAEC6199E6C6 - Taken by Obi
DEADBOLT -- MB-3134418EA1D55D39 - Taken by longlivegaming
Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-6BF2BF8AA8515F02 - Taken by deim0s
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 -- MB-641D4F84BB5B92E0
Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-C85F27AA32F59F22 - Taken by Orakio Rob
Home -- MB-5C26DF55705AC39E - Taken by celsowmbr
INK -- MB-ECA8651F0214CDE7 - Taken by Judge Magister Zexion
N Plus Plus -- MB-47E44F4973BFE8B7 - Taken by Wildo09
Noct (Early Access) -- MB-AFE3BA4F76FCB9AB - Taken by nightstorm
Pony Island -- MB-85825747F7B0BBB4 - Taken by Ventilaator
RONIN -- MB-3CCBDBB11CDDF140 - Taken by Emperor_EL
Refunct -- MB-0DE826D533BCFA01 - Taken by Orgen
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage: DX Nintendo 3DS -- MB-E817C8144D7C1226 - Taken by ZugZug123
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage: Nintendo 3DS Theme -- MB-E2172EFD3149566D - Taken by partridge
x0NgVuQ.png
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure Nintendo 3DS -- MB-346FBE24B44C7FB3 - Taken by Nairume
x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Wii U -- MB-94C0122BBDBD2654
x0NgVuQ.png
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition Nintendo 3DS -- MB-328B93E9053009C6 - Taken by Ventara
x0NgVuQ.png
Swords & Soldiers II Wii U -- MB-91E05C59BEB73AA1

Vecks

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1447739.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vecks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Borderlands -- MB-06835FEE13E7B5D4 - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Borderlands 2 -- MB-50DE67E6BF6DCB4A - Taken by Dream_Journey. 4 entrants total.

t1507951600z1.png
Borderlands 2 has some extra keys for some dlc that I didn't include (it's not the full dlc). If you decide to get borderlands 2 and want the dlc, just pm me.

Vecks

Also I have some 3DS nindie bundle keys. I don't know if these keys still work or not (I don't have a 3ds so I didn't redeem them), but I'll just dump them in here if anyone wants to try them out. Don't be too disappointed if they don't work. :p
Just quote to see the hidden codes.

Also I have some 3DS nindie bundle keys. I don't know if these keys still work or not (I don't have a 3ds so I didn't redeem them), but I'll just dump them in here if anyone wants to try them out. Don't be too disappointed if they don't work. :p

Thanks, I took a couple of games and they worked fine.

Thank you grabbed Moon Chronicles

I have some Wii U (USA) codes from the bundles that I'm hiding in this post. Feel free to take as many as you wish.

SteamWorld Dig Wii U -
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U -
The Fall Wii U -
OlliOlli Wii U -
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U -
Sportsball Wii U -
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Wii U -
Affordable Space Adventures Wii U -
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse Wii U - + (Somehow there are 2 codes for this)

It would be appreciated if you could mention what you took so that others don't waste their time trying to redeem those codes.

I have some Wii U (USA) codes from the bundles that I'm hiding in this post. Feel free to take as many as you wish.

SteamWorld Dig Wii U -
The Fall Wii U -
OlliOlli Wii U -
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U -
Sportsball Wii U -

It would be appreciated if you could mention what you took so that others don't waste their time trying to redeem those codes.
Took Sports ball for whatever reason lol

Always love these threads. I'll save mine for the first day of Winter and hope that they don't change anything in being able to give away the codes.

But I'm always up for giving away games so awesome to see everyone here with stuff to give.

tauke

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tauke, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-B7664BD1ED718000 - Taken by Wildo09. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-7AB4C877EE633FD6 - Taken by Nairume. 2 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-19BD0FB4D4677862 - Taken by deim0s. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-4CAA7C0849CD446E - Taken by turmoil. 1 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-1EAB51932FE1327A - Taken by MoogleMan. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-DFBEB72EE3321AF7 - Taken by LeCroqueMonsieur. 1 entrants total.

t1507967074z1.png

Woops forgot to put no thanks when submitting the keys to Modbot. No need to thank me through PM!

Bulzeeb

I believe I have some un used keys, will check that an how to use mod bot later (lets see if laziness doesnt win the round)

Tapejara

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tapejara, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
DmC Devil May Cry -- MB-0B12B76B386BA5BD - Taken by MadeULook. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 6 -- MB-E74D0EB16610236D - Taken by Becci. 12 entrants total.
Strider (2014) -- MB-2A56394FF00088D6 - Taken by Obi. 2 entrants total.

t1508020342z1.png

microtubule

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for microtubule:

I am giving away 51 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (microtubule, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

cmWEPrK.png

ADVENTURES ON THE PULLUTED ISLANDS -- MB-8654C05D4E851163 - Taken by longlivegaming
AIR CONFLICTS SECRET WAR -- MB-0C36CD6723E59E27
After The End: The Harvest -- MB-3F2380398532CB34
Belladonna -- MB-547D96ECCBA7993E - Taken by nightstorm
BlastZone 2 -- MB-27562E8310D7AF5F
CRAZY BELTS STEAM -- MB-F56CB00870826532
CUBE RUNNER STEAM -- MB-549D9E48C830BB55
Cosmic Rocket Defender -- MB-3BD83714C5BE9AF5
DEATH BY GAMESHOW -- MB-1157FE11DC7ADBC6 - Taken by anastef
DIRT SHOWDOWN -- MB-56E3BBCD688AE2FB
Dawn of War Key -- MB-0BDCC170536487DB - Taken by sadblob
EXPERT RIFLEMAN RELOADED STEAM -- MB-2166DA91E23BAA0D
Enola -- MB-DFC0BC66DC5EE828 - Taken by Catshade
FIVE CHAMPIONS OF CANAAN -- MB-B6D52FFEA68DED22 - Taken by Fancolors
FREEBIE STEAM -- MB-30177B6C2F99C681
Forest Warrior -- MB-A72306C64F39DF80 - Taken by celsowmbr
GHOST WITHIN STEAM -- MB-B8F83EADA2B524FC - Taken by Kucan

HIIRO STEAM -- MB-EF40BFE75EF792D2
HOVEN THE SAGES SPINEL -- MB-A5508B82BC7961BB
IDOL HANDS -- MB-FA8D6B3EEAD0AAEB
IN BETWEEN STEAM -- MB-455E2E0FAC7AB9C6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-BEF378AF4857321E - Taken by sixteen-bit
LAST INUA STEAM -- MB-1DC8CBBFFF4E69A0
LIFELESS -- MB-55E4ED80FFC5A973 - Taken by rainking187
Lethal RPG: War -- MB-0B4CA90D6A6130F3
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-85677A28A42F7D17 - Taken by Champion of the Wild
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-522BCD5FD0FFD261 - Taken by AtomskEater
ORBURON -- MB-4B89F40B49903E8C
PARANAUTICAL ACTIVITY -- MB-66842B8B0D9825D9
Pilot Crusader -- MB-61D7DA5A59AC3324
RISE OF THE TRIAD -- MB-7200500E1425183A - Taken by Allforce
SHEXOSCOPE -- MB-3309B22EC4F718D4 - Taken by nampad
SHOUND -- MB-968D2112F5C2BE38
SLIPSTREAM 5000 -- MB-F47486E34ABD602C
SPERMINATION STEAM -- MB-CA6A355135D02869
STATE OF ANARCHY -- MB-62E295137ABDE307
SUPER HOP N BOP ULTRA -- MB-5A8185ADCEB1C81A
Scott in Space -- MB-92F1B74B9E5A8863
Skyflower -- MB-652AE25FF370C635
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-29754802A3EF4080
Titan Quest Gold -- MB-1D911CA39591E8DE - Taken by Deadly
URIZEN SHADOWS OF THE COLD -- MB-2E9B1146D2EA665A
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II -- MB-FBAE26E6983FA0A2 - Taken by Nairume
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising -- MB-2A4332B94A08580F - Taken by Mike Bison
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II -- MB-9343C6AA819BA434 - Taken by Emperor_EL
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II: Retribution -- MB-34DC0AEE81CBB53C - Taken by gabbo
Warhammer 40k -- MB-6673E600F6EF1C99 - Taken by Ryukori
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Dark Crusade -- MB-CE081CE174D9B167 - Taken by Miker
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution -- MB-D86605ADADE03D37 - Taken by rpmboy
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution: Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack -- MB-768CEC170D3DA790
Winter Assault Key -- MB-F66330DEEF9AB9CF

microtubule

A few more HB keys, I believe they are unused. Just quote to reveal:

Tex Murphy CompleteTex Murphy Complete

Tesla Effect

Her Story

A few more HB keys, I believe they are unused. Just quote to reveal:[/EMAIL]

I think you confused the Tesla Effect and the Tex Complete codes ^_^

I got the Tesla Effect one, which I already own on Steam. Maybe the guy that got the Complete Collection actually wanted the Tesla Effect game? If so, drop me a PM and we'll exchange codes!

EDIT: The guy that got the Tex Complete code just contacted me and gave me the code. Thanks! However, he also owns Tesla Effect, so If anyone is interested in Tesla Effect, just PM me and I'll send the code, ok?

JiliK

Everything must go!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 81 Steam keys and 5 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

t1cxE6r.gif
Overgrowth -- MB-4628A8DB87398952 - Taken by Natty1. 7 entrants total.
7 Grand Steps -- MB-55949AD73CDCE0AA
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-511DD4F9CDF733D6 - Taken by Pyccko. 1 entrants total.
ADR1FT -- MB-D7F9BD9431D210EB - Taken by TiredGamer. 2 entrants total.
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-ADC10E5C4209CC13 - Taken by TiredGamer. 1 entrants total.
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition -- MB-7C50F925BF9AE926 - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-E5BFB680525BC3E5 - Taken by skullmuffins. 1 entrants total.
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2 -- MB-52F00E156C254109
Ballistick -- MB-1CEDE541D308EAD3
Bastion -- MB-108B1FDC5A8051D1 - Taken by Kucan. 1 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Origins DLC -- MB-CEEE632AEC6A071A - Taken by Eblo. 1 entrants total.
Beat Hazard Ultra -- MB-1044DBE3B5D2E1B0
Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-2C6C211A794C69C6 - Taken by WisK. 3 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Citizens of Earth Wii U (eShop) -- MB-73A41427CA74C4AA
Can only be redeemed in Europe and South Africa
Cogs -- MB-B020F5E84E03F454
Cortex Command -- MB-A4F89CDA732F9A72 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-9B9FA5630DF3D2BA
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble -- MB-9C60F55E3A9342C7
1hFaqwB.png
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PSN) -- MB-5ED66231FEE8E5BC - Taken by CosmicLight. 5 entrants total.
Requires a PSN account from US / CA /MX / BR / CL / AR / PE / CO / PA / CR / EC / GT / SV / PY / HN / BO / UY / NI
Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Documentary -- MB-174D8227B72E37C9 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition -- MB-40E35C029613B8F1 - Taken by Ryukori. 1 entrants total.
Ellipsis -- MB-8B28D27DDB63DB74 - Taken by Smeagol. 1 entrants total.
Eufloria -- MB-1A6CD8169D2D3BD1
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square-Enix Key) -- MB-E22F3C475AF7C3F7 - Taken by microfolk. 4 entrants total.
Front Mission Evolved -- MB-5CB5637B285DC89D - Taken by clay_ghost. 4 entrants total.
GRAV -- MB-B8A496D156300862
Girls Like Robots -- MB-01E09AEC5BD17166
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit -- MB-462145A126DE9438
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-D1C1C833DE1491A2 - Taken by galv. 2 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle-earth -- MB-55E7F405398958F3
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-8BAA1E4854611B10
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-9EC671E15EA0B63C
Gyromancer -- MB-B9C8FC1943AC987E - Taken by WisK. 1 entrants total.

Hoard -- MB-AC3D1505FD627434
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe -- MB-03EF2DC48EEA88AE - Taken by ramoisdead. 1 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine -- MB-EE64562BB1AADE37 - Taken by weemadarthur. 3 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle 2 -- MB-274DAEEF87952D5B - Taken by Ryukori. 3 entrants total.
Just Cause Collection -- MB-E595BF5C0B8D30C3 - Taken by kimbaka. 4 entrants total.
Limbo -- MB-972E13878FE0CD32
Luna's Wandering Stars -- MB-74B9A11450CB1BB5
1hFaqwB.png
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack (PSN) -- MB-E81AB9F00EFF8861 - Taken by SirKhalid. 1 entrants total.
Requires a PSN account from US / CA /MX / BR / CL / AR / PE / CO / PA / CR / EC / GT / SV / PY / HN / BO / UY / NI
Mini Metro -- MB-2AA6122852424A78 - Taken by vgamer1. 2 entrants total.
Mushroom 11 -- MB-1B8D1C094D8A53AC
Ninja Pizza Girl -- MB-18E152F5F181CE4A - Taken by sadblob. 2 entrants total.
Nuclear Throne -- MB-5CC5CD1B17BB2747
Octodad: Dadliest Catch -- MB-C97B55D39C713F17 - Taken by skullmuffins. 1 entrants total.
1hFaqwB.png
Okami HD (PSN) -- MB-8555C294C9E746D2 - Taken by ameridion. 4 entrants total.
Papo & Yo -- MB-EA23EDD322D78D30 - Taken by Dessart. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut -- MB-D204FE9BEABB7593 - Taken by ghosthouse. 1 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1: Penal Colony -- MB-5E39BFA1F982CF2E - Taken by sadblob. 1 entrants total.
x0NgVuQ.png
Retro City Rampage 3DS Theme (eShop) -- MB-0CEC8B5A5B370BCE
Can only be redeemed in Europe and South Africa
Rituals -- MB-D0793F89437A263D
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-B1AD83E3682DA145
Samorost 2 -- MB-CFE6450D5378016E
Shantae: Risky's Revenge Director's Cut -- MB-47FAB5D488C03CB2 - Taken by Champion of the Wild. 4 entrants total.
Sid Meiers Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies -- MB-E839CA44E106310A
Spirits -- MB-01CE1FC1DE85D3CF
Streamline -- MB-8E27E958C7A79AB7
Super Hexagon -- MB-D5F85772B650EA91
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-EEA61517E3A61DBB
Swords & Soldiers HD -- MB-9652586DF7482315
System Shock Pack -- MB-BFD122208C82EEA6 - Taken by laserlaser. 5 entrants total.
System Shock Pack #2 -- MB-BFD122208C82EEA6 - Taken by laserlaser. 5 entrants total.
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack -- MB-9C0E1B29CC8380B4 - Taken by Ryukori. 1 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-C95D1218F66A8B1B - Taken by Ventilaator. 3 entrants total.

The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-BFCBFE6E969A64C7
The Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare -- MB-550851CBE41411CB - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.
The Swapper -- MB-6F56CCDCC8A2A8A3 - Taken by LeCroqueMonsieur. 3 entrants total.
Thirty Flights of Loving -- MB-B2299846FEEA2756 - Taken by GUN-NAC. 1 entrants total.
To the Moon -- MB-39FA143FA91823D0 - Taken by Ryukori. 1 entrants total.
Toki Tori -- MB-1D250A122C5FD309 - Taken by tauke. 1 entrants total.
Tomb Raider (1996) -- MB-0C92BABBC2EFC16E - Taken by Nairume. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider II -- MB-BB4F22E9C490F5AB - Taken by celsowmbr. 1 entrants total.
Tomb Raider III -- MB-07CD1A491471E54E - Taken by Nairume. 3 entrants total.
Tomb Raider: Anniversary -- MB-A095187070966685 - Taken by Orgen. 4 entrants total.
Tomb Raider: Legend -- MB-92819A3FA21C515B - Taken by Mike Bison. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider: Underworld -- MB-7FEA0EF2164B880C - Taken by nampad. 1 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-D857CA8199282403 - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-B930C73309EA40E5 - Taken by Crayolan. 1 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-9A651DC339097EE6
Wasted -- MB-B45B8B4AFF3755CD - Taken by Obi. 1 entrants total.
Windward -- MB-A3942A3D9DD11559 - Taken by yoshizzle. 1 entrants total.
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown -- MB-649DECDD9AA32D6D - Taken by sixteen-bit. 2 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-0277F897268E965F
Yosumin -- MB-17C2E48BA8467F69 - Taken by Cels. 1 entrants total.
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-4CA398A768374B24 - Taken by Smeagol. 1 entrants total.

t1508035119z1.png

nampad

ModBot said:
Instructions for nampad:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (nampad, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Bejeweled 3 -- MB-137F47BB306EDCA1 - Taken by Orakio Rob
Samorost 2 -- MB-00BA5CCC24EF0C1A - Taken by HMM

Wish there was a way to check whether you have already redeemed the keys on Steam or not. I am sure I still have a lot of unredeemed keys.

ASaiyan

Banned

SteamWorld Dig Wii U -
The Fall Wii U -
OlliOlli Wii U -
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U -
Sportsball Wii U -

Took SteamWorld Dig. Thanks for all these giveaways everyone!

Obi

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-780D734C807A2EDD - Taken by souppboy. 1 entrants total.
AudioSurf -- MB-873E2BED405C8791 - Taken by Mike Bison. 2 entrants total.
FEZ -- MB-068861A9BE0B62DC - Taken by Orakio Rob. 3 entrants total.
Knights of Pen & Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-AF5D3210F6B8BBAC - Taken by ASaiyan. 1 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-37C9B5A4E16FA456 - Taken by Pyccko. 4 entrants total.
The Stanley Parable -- MB-0243897D92FFCF5C - Taken by weemadarthur. 4 entrants total.
VVVVVV -- MB-4D9F6898708F20D6
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-6372AAD46614508B - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.

t1508100052z1.png
I really need to make a spreadsheet for my future bundle keys.

ASaiyan

Banned
I really need to make a spreadsheet for my future bundle keys.
Just a heads up, when I put the Knights of Pen & Paper key into Steam it said it was already taken. So you might have actually used some of these keys, lol.

Obi

Neo Member
Ah shoot. Sorry sorry! I went to the Humble Bundle keys section and checked hide redeemed keys. There was even a [Reveal your Steam key] button. It wasn't on my Steam account either, so I figured that would be enough. Now I know not to trust the website in the future.

Top Bottom