• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In honor of OnkelC: Post your food creations!

Does that OnkelC guy still come here? Well if he does, this ones for you, Onk's.

RmGQZL7.jpg

qOuEXl0.jpg

GGGWVD1.jpg

eX1U1ic.jpg

nL5vHQb.jpg

wqAWghf.jpg

R2kLr5A.jpg

Lm6dJDJ.jpg

MsVvI9o.jpg

aDWQGjz.jpg

KxHDrB3.jpg

MX5DS8N.jpg

mVHgQhg.jpg

This is the first time I've ever said this in my life, but needs more veggies.

Please note I only quoted your first screenshot.
There was a separate keebab of just veggies. Mainly cause of cooking time. But yes, I'm a sucker for veggies.

Going to do some more cooking now that summer is here; thinking of smoking some brisket.

I’ll lower the bar. These don’t go on Instagram or anywhere, sometimes I just want to show my friends what I made for dinner.

Those are GREAT! Honestly. Very photogenic. Don't sell yourself short. I feel the same way about the majority of the stuff I take a photo of.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Just finished this batch of vegetable soup in my crock pot. This will be a side dish with lunch for like 5 days. I’ve been only eating what I cooked myself since the shutdown.

Zyd0Rfi.jpg

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Just finished this batch of vegetable soup in my crock pot. This will be a side dish with lunch for like 5 days. I’ve been only eating what I cooked myself since the shutdown.

Zyd0Rfi.jpg
what is this slop? looks like vegetable soup that was thrown up after drinking 4 rounds of bloody mary’s

Uuf1wg9.jpg

I too made some slop. Still can't figure out the ideal time/temp for the sweet potatoes. Might just make em in the oven and give up on the air fryer.

Top Bottom