• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread we criticize other posters for their bad behaviors

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Those people don't like you as much as they like said people.

Get over it.

Not everyone in life is going to consider you their best friend, or throw you equal treatment, millennial.
I fully agree, like what the fuck "exlusionary" means, it's just some new fucking term, which reeks attention whoring.

BUT

What's wrong with being millenial tho? :pie_thinking:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I fully agree, like what the fuck "exlusionary" means, it's just some new fucking term, which reeks attention whoring.

BUT

What's wrong with being millenial tho? :pie_thinking:

I’m a millennial. But I’m sick and tired of the generation’s whining about literally everything, and softness.

You’re from elsewhere, right? It may be more of a western culture thing. You might have cool millennials.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
I’m a millennial. But I’m sick and tired of the generation’s whining about literally everything, and softness.

You’re from elsewhere, right? It may be more of a western culture thing. You might have cool millennials.
Well, I already said that in here:

It's basically what are you saying. I just wanted to know if you are not some youngling who shit on old people just because they are old : D

And yes, I don't think that it's an age thing. Anglo-saxons is responsible with this "soft" culture, where something like "no" does not exist, "be yourself" is outdated, "acceptance, diversity, inclusivity, political correctness" is must, "no hate, don't think, left is good, right is bad, woman good, man bad" and everything which I don't agree with is sexist, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic..." And also women and minorities are victims of white oppresion.

I am not really sure, how these people life their lives. But yeah, I am from Czech Republic, we were fucked over so much in 20st century, that simply this type of stupid shit is non existent in here. Feminist is a slur which is used by women to point out that someone is weak and shit like that. And well, I still think that people in here living in far bigger harmony and equality than in states.

I shit on my country in past a lot, but more time I spend on internet, bigger "patriot" I am.

DESTROYA

how do you explain abe vigoda?

XEmM7u9.gif

Pallas

Gold Member
Remember: No hard feelings here just constructive criticism. If you get called out don't take it personally. Just opinions.

The goal here is to let us have a better understanding of each other and improvement as a community

1. MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima Whenever I see your thread with the big "ABCDEFG GET ITT!!!!!" I make sure not to click on it. Highly cringe worthy and annoying. Maybe I miss a good thread?

2. Elektro Demon Elektro Demon I think it was you making all the toilet/shit/sex thread? I really dislike these threads as I'm working here. but also they are childish and unfunny and gross. again maybe I miss some good threads but I doubt it

3. @matt404au you posts always seem like arrogance that you are better than others. don't get me wrong I agree with most of your posts but you are not better than anybody

4. @SLoWMoTIoN for spoiling numerous games. fire emblem three houses for example. please keep the spoiler tag and warning on as much as possible

5. whoever making all the butt/breast threads. yikes.

I have some more when I have time. But remember I love you all that's why I need to tell you about my feelings toward u

Hey screw you T thanosg those ass and tit threads are a blessing from the divine. In fact I may just create a foot thread just to agonize you now.

Airola

OP seems to be hating everything that GAF stands for.

Nah, GAF stands for nothing else than online video games discussion.

All the rest is a positive or negative bonus, depending of the angle you are looking at it. And people usually overreact both the positives and negatives they encounter.

Anyway, fuck you, all of you.
(you can take it as an insult or as my lustful desire to fuck all of you. your choice.)

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Dude you still called him a green soup (broth). WE AREN'T ALL LIQUIDS MISTA!

Top Bottom