• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Aselith

Illuminati said:
Why bother saying dibs when someone is probably typing in the code as your are making a reply on the forum?

They wouldn't do that! There's a gentleman's agreement in place.

Illuminati said:
Why bother saying dibs when someone is probably typing in the code as your are making a reply on the forum?
Alright, alright. Point taken. I foolishly underestimated the lurkers/unscrupulous. Just say what you have to give away and then PM the codes!

Aladuf

Banned
Grecco said:
Ive gotten codes from the XBLGold Kits and from a couple of the register your xbox things. Theres also codes in a Mad Catz Retro Arcade stick, and i think members of the press get codes for stuff like N+
Ah, ok.

DuckRacer

TheGreatDave said:
xbox-360-chat-pad.jpg
AND I used this. :(

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Illuminati said:
Death_Born said:
How many times do I have to say it? PM THE CODES TO wmat!!!!
fixed.
You did good son.

Edit: I retract my dibs from above, if this is still available. I have the impression these codes are region-locked.

goldenpp72

brilliant idea for a thread btw, even if the leachers got the good stuff.

I have a too human code with my best buy preorder but I might actually buy the game :p

RBH

Great idea for a thread.

I have a few 48 hr XBL Gold Trial cards that I'll give away sometime in the next few days.

RikoNinja

HolyStar said:
I have several hundred microsoft points.

I can already tell I'm too slow for this, already beaten by about 10 people lol. But yea what the hell, can't hurt to ask for some points :D I want me some bionic commando!

Sean

Banned
I have two codes for UNO and one code for Robotron: 2084.

Also have a 1 Month Gold Subscription (I'm not sure if it only works for new subscribers or what).

unorobotroncodeseb77b.JPG

EDIT: all sent out to the following people:
Duck - UNO
Illuminati - UNO (expired 6/30 and didn't work, sorry!)
RBH - Robotron
Kandrick - 1 month XBL Gold

Top Bottom