• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread you thank a NeoGaf Member for whatever you want.

Kazza

Thanks to Kazza Kazza , Bullet Club Bullet Club @EightBitMan and others for covering the SEGA side of things!

Thank you StarlightLotice for the Sega megathreads ( Megathreads sounds like an appropriate Sega-ish name haha). We've got a nice little positive Sega community going here and I hope we can continue to grow it.

Just tagging in E EightBit Man again, in case he missed your thanks (you forgot the space in his username)

Thank you StarlightLotice for the Sega megathreads ( Megathreads sounds like an appropriate Sega-ish name haha). We've got a nice little positive Sega community going here and I hope we can continue to grow it.

Just tagging in E EightBit Man again, in case he missed your thanks (you forgot the space in his username)

I had to debate if it was with or without. :LOL:

bronk

Banned
Hmmmm had a few beverages and I'm feeling chatty let's see here.

First I'd like to thank Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity and Scopa Scopa .... when Gaf was splintered after the exodus they were the two I seen posting the most while I was lurking. Holding down the fort. Also they are cool as fuck.

I'd like to thank brap brap for being a real motherfucker. (I told him last time I had a few haha)

I'd like to thank TrainedRage TrainedRage for enjoying same kind of music and being another cool guy.

I'd like to thank Mista Mista for kindly welcoming every new Gaf member. You are a nice guy.

Last edited:
Papa Papa and MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for making me feel manly
👏👏👏

original.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just want to thank -Arcadia- -Arcadia- for being a solid member who writes well thought out posts. I can see you becoming the new DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi in the future.

Thank you. I don’t know, sometimes I have my less dignified moments, usually when someone makes a slight I can’t let go. : P I do try my hardest to contribute stuff I would enjoy reading, and hopefully other people.

Thank you for making every thread hilarious and more fun! You’ve made me burst out laughing several times.

Thank you. I don’t know, sometimes I have my less dignified moments, usually when someone makes a slight I can’t let go. : P I do try my hardest to contribute stuff I would enjoy reading, and hopefully other people.

Thank you for making every thread hilarious and more fun! You’ve made me burst out laughing several times.
Arigatou, Arcadia-San
full
I look forward to your threads in the near future!

Helios

Just want to thank -Arcadia- -Arcadia- for being a solid member who writes well thought out posts. I can see you becoming the new DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi in the future.

Arigatou, Arcadia-San
full
I look forward to your threads in the near future!

Maybe get a room or something. Geez

-Arcadia-

Banned
I’m not contributing anything new here, because naturally, she was in the OP, : P, but something that stuck with me from a post a week or two ago, is that Ailynn Ailynn said it had been a rough year for her, or a rough time, or something like that.

So, I kind of want to go the extra mile and say that you’re just the kindest, coolest person. Part of the reason I signed up for GAF, after lurking... basically forever, was thinking well, if there’s people this cool, on there, I might as well.

In an age where people are entitled, and blow their tops if something doesn’t go exactly their way, it says a lot that, excuse me if I’m being too personal, someone who’s been through the things you have, is a preeminent example of how to be an awesome human.

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I’m not contributing anything new here, because naturally, she was in the OP, : P, but something that stuck with me from a post a week or two ago, is that Ailynn Ailynn said it had been a rough year for her, or a rough time, or something like that.

So, I kind of want to go the extra mile and say that you’re just the kindest, coolest person. Part of the reason I signed up for GAF, after lurking... basically forever, was thinking well, if there’s people this cool, on there, I might as well.

In an age where people are entitled, and blow their tops if something doesn’t go exactly their way, it says a lot that, excuse me if I’m being too personal, someone who’s been through the things you have, is a preeminent example of how to be an awesome human.

✨💖 🥺 💖✨

Thank you so very much for your incredibly sweet words! I'm honestly brought to tears here.

I am very thankful you decided to join NeoGAF - We are lucky to have you! Much love and hugs to you, and I hope you and everyone else have a wonderful and blessed day! :messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

I hope you’re laughing at him, not with him

Last edited:

Virex

Banned
I'd like to thank MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for sending things over the top and being steadfast as I campaigned to get my username back and getting the admins to change my username back to the old one. They said it couldn't be done, they said it's a waste of time and resources and that I should just accept things as they are. But they were wrong and who is laughing now? This reich......em.....what I meant to say is that this username will last for a 1000 years.

That said, I plan on taking all the usernames for myself so all of you here on Neogaf better start making peace with your maker. Because all your username are belong to me. Are you bad enough dude to try and take it back?

Tesseract

Banned
I'd like to thank MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima for sending things over the top and being steadfast as I campaigned to get my username back and getting the admins to change my username back to the old one. They said it couldn't be done, they said it's a waste of time and resources and that I should just accept things as they are. But they were wrong and who is laughing now? This reich......em.....what I meant to say is that this username will last for a 1000 years.

That said, I plan on taking all the usernames for myself so all of you here on Neogaf better start making peace with your maker. Because all your username are belong to me. Are you bad enough dude to try and take it back?

mhk is that you

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

You will never be slugbahr
me is slugbahr
Not you!
Never you!!

Top Bottom