• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven 1-3 compilation announced for 3DS

duckroll

Level-5 announced a new Inazuma Eleven release for 3DS. It's a compilation of all 6 DS games ported to a single 3DS release. The 6 games are probably the first game, both versions of the second and third games, and The Ogre. The graphics are reformatted for widescreen as well. This is a 5th Anniversary Inazuma Eleven project.

Title: Inazuma Eleven 1.2.3!! Legend of Endo Mamoru
Price: 5800yen
Release Date: November 15 2012
Platform: 3DS

Haunted

Level-5 announced a new Inazuma Eleven release for 3DS. It's a compilation of all 6 DS games ported to a single 3DS release. The 6 games are probably the first game, both versions of the second and third games, and The Ogre. The graphics are reformatted for widescreen as well. This is a 5th Anniversary Inazuma Eleven project.

Title: Inazuma Eleven 1.2.3!! Legend of Endo Mamoru
Price: 5800yen
Release Date: November 15 2012
Platform: 3DS
breaks my fucking heart

This sounds like a fantastic opportunity for a European release. Getting the third game to Europe like that would be really wonderful. :I

Gloam

So this is how Level-5 is going to recoup development costs?
I will buy this if it comes to Europe, bought the first game but didn't get the second despite enjoying what I played quite a bit.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Do want :eek:
Wonder if they will do the same for the first Layton Trilogy.

Orgen

A European release won't do anyone with a US 3DS any good. :(

;_;

Did you buy a US 3DS? I'm sorry :(

It's still pretty early to tell but if Wii U is region locked (...) you'll be better buying a Euro one than a US one. Just saying!

Compilations are the perfect things to release in a new territory. Can't wait for NoA to localize it.

Right, guys?

Hello?

duckroll

Did you buy a US 3DS? I'm sorry :(

It's still pretty early to tell but if Wii U is region locked (...) you'll be better buying a Euro one than a US one. Just saying!

I don't import hardware. If there's no warranty on it, I'm not buying it to begin with.

I really think this was meant to be release in Europe... We're still stuck with the second episode, which sold quite well and it's still selling well. There's not better way to bring the userbase to 3DS so to prepare the release of Inazuma Eleven Go.

squall23

Hmm, Splashgottaito (literally the biggest English-speaking IE fangirl ever) seems to think this game will somehow link with the next IEGo games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I thought football was pretty popular among the younger generation in the US?

I think the games could do quite well in America. I get why they have reservations but a release like this, given that NoE has done most of the translations already, might makes sense.

I think the games could do quite well in America. I get why they have reservations but a release like this, given that NoE has done most of the translations already, might makes sense.

I wonder if NoA's policy is "wait til NoE does the translation, then just copy paste theirs to save money"

I wonder if NoA's policy is "wait til NoE does the translation, then just copy paste theirs to save money"

That has never been their policy for anything. Xenoblade was a bit of an oddity with all the ruckus surrounding it, but I'd say it is more likely for Xseed to bring it over (if at all).

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
TaB6k.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Never played one of these before but in this format I would give them a go without a seconds thought.

Please, please come to Europe.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Probably coming to Europe. Releasing Inazuma Eleven 3 on DS probably isn't that lucrative for NoE.

Yeah, this is the way to bring the European fanbase on 3DS and to tie with IEGo. Can't wait.

The M.O.B

I would actually love to see more DS games get a 3DS version, especially some of the late comers and 3d ones like Inazuma 11.

Hopefully they also added some texture filtering and other basic things to smooth out of the graphics beyond expanding the aspect ratio.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Unlikely as NoA (rightly) prefers to do their own localisations. That does seem to be changing slightly with Xenoblade and potentially The Last Story.

Top Bottom