Inazuma Eleven 3DS coming to the US (Q1 2014)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
I hope it's the actual 3DS one and not the first game.
It will be the first game, they wont straight jump to IE GO. Or is that anime airing in the US ? I dont know what their plans are, but um surprised that NoA is publishing it....i expected Level 5 to just put it on the eShop and be done with it.

Aug 25, 2010
It will be the first game, they wont straight jump to IE GO. Or is that anime airing in the US ? I dont know what their plans are, but um surprised that NoA is publishing it....i expected Level 5 to just put it on the eShop and be done with it.
The first two seasons are available on Hulu, which cover the first two games, so is likely to be the very first.

Jan 9, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hmmm which game though... there are many, both DS and 3DS. I'd love a 'trilogy' but that seems too hopeful.

Never played the series but I will buy it just to support more sports rpgs coming over here. Hope it's fun.

Fantasy Life needs to hurry up as well.

Mar 12, 2009
Well, it IS the World Cup year.

If your going to launch a Soccer game that isn't FIFA, this is probably the last chance for the next 4 years you can do it and have a chance of it succeeding.

Dec 2, 2012
Well, it IS the World Cup year.

If your going to launch a Soccer game that isn't FIFA, this is probably the last chance for the next 4 years you can do it and have a chance of it succeeding.
True. Furthermore, the text was already translated for the first three games so it wouldn't be the most cost-intensive thing to do.

I won't be surprised at all if this isn't an error. In that case I will also buy it day 1.