• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inazuma Eleven: The Scales of Ares announced

squall23

Pic taken from conference thread. Credits to however took it.
jEQ5tHc.png

- 3 main characters (why do they keep showing Fubuki with them then? I'd rather have him as my main)
- Parallel timeline sequel to the very first Inazuma Eleven
- Fubuki Shirou's twin brother Atsuya is alive
- Possibly the first game since the original to have only 1 version?

I like what I saw. It's less insane than GO 2 and 3. Make no mistake, craziness in IE is great, but only in acceptable doses like IE2 and GO1.

The thing that gets me is, if this is a parallel timeline sequel to IE1, then why would Raimon have a completely different team. Endou's Raimon just had the greatest underdog victory in Football Frontier history, so it'd be odd for them to just be gone.

Rymuth

We know they're bring Gouenji back due to fan request...but yeah, sidelining the original cast is weird. Maybe they all suffered an accident, like the original Inazuma Eleven and retreated to the shadows?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Didnt like what i saw and im a IE fan....then again they didnt show any gameplay.

I expect this to be a NX game.

sd28821

Im still disappointed that we are not getting a go 4 or go 3 ultimate edition/ogre edition but i wont say no too more inazuma as long as they build off of galaxy's game play.

Top Bottom