• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Incoming Christmas PSN flash sale

Spy

J46vnty.png

Taken from Reddit

AE is not the place to start the series. Also it's really good dunno what people are talking about in here.

I think they're just repeating what most people have said about the game. I've never tried it though so I can't say. I can't think of anything else I want right now but I'll be happy for this deal to change my mind.

I believe I am actually at the point where there is literally nothing left on PSN that I want to buy. I have already purchased everything I wanted, which is no small amount.

I am completely up to date with new releases, I have acquired every game that was on my list to check out, I have bought all the indies that interest me, and I have cleaned up all the classics.

And now, there is nothing left. It's all over. This is all there is.

Arttemis

If Just Cause 3 is discounted decently, I HIGHLY recommend it. Blowing up cities causes slowdown, but that euphoria of gliding into your destination, opening your parachute, and raining chaos on everything below is remarkable. Tons of fun.

bobawesome

I believe I am actually at the point where there is literally nothing on PSN that I want to buy. I have already purchased everything I wanted, which is no small number.

I am completely up to date with new releases, I have acquired every game that was on my list to check out, I have bought all the indies that interest me, and I have cleaned up all the classics.

You're a free man.

Shizuka

I believe I am actually at the point where there is literally nothing left on PSN that I want to buy. I have already purchased everything I wanted, which is no small number.

I got to that point with my Vita, but instead of settling with that, I bought a PS4 last week. Time to start from scratch again.

kevin1025

Banned
I believe I am actually at the point where there is literally nothing left on PSN that I want to buy. I have already purchased everything I wanted, which is no small number.

You have achieved gaming enlightenment!

I'd be there, too, if Canada would ever get Taco Master :(

Tell us, what does Nirvanna feel like?

kevin1025

Banned
PSN store is ROUGH. There's 109 items in the flash sale, that's all the news I have, haha. Also could be last month's deals, can't tell.

autoduelist

I sometimes think I'm close -- I have like 2000 downloads on my download list, maybe more by now. But then more games show up that I simply didn't know about, or want to give a chance
to live among their brethren in my insurmountable backlog

Top Bottom