Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kick51

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
I would love to see a non freakin Persona game for once. So sick of this series. I want old Shin Megami Tensei back.

Or at least a non-jpop dating sim version. A return to Persona 1 and 2. No more waifus. I just can't relate to picking out my favorite 15 year old girl and pursuing her romantically.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas
You...mean like how...Soul Hackers came out a few weeks ago, SMTIV comes out this week, Devil Survivor 2 Break Record exists...etc....
Guess what? All portables while Persona keeps getting console releases. Also Soul Hackers is a remake it doesn't count same with Devil Survivor 2. The only new one is SMTIV which should be on a console.

Look at the recent releases it's like 3:1 Persona. It's ridiculous.

Aretak

Apr 20, 2007
Synesthesia
Or at least a non-jpop dating sim version. A return to Persona 1 and 2. No more waifus. I just can't relate to picking out my favorite 15 year old girl and pursuing her romantically.
Good thing you're not actually forced to date anyone in Persona 3/4.

Flarin

Apr 17, 2013
Persona 5 was just a matter of time. What really piques interest is what system it comes out on.
If history is anything to go off of, I'd bet on PS360. Persona 4 came out in 2008, a few years after PS3 was already out. Heck, I'd even make an...AVATAR BET.

Status
Not open for further replies.