• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flarin

idz0MG.gif

kick51

Banned
I would love to see a non freakin Persona game for once. So sick of this series. I want old Shin Megami Tensei back.

Or at least a non-jpop dating sim version. A return to Persona 1 and 2. No more waifus. I just can't relate to picking out my favorite 15 year old girl and pursuing her romantically.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
You...mean like how...Soul Hackers came out a few weeks ago, SMTIV comes out this week, Devil Survivor 2 Break Record exists...etc....
Guess what? All portables while Persona keeps getting console releases. Also Soul Hackers is a remake it doesn't count same with Devil Survivor 2. The only new one is SMTIV which should be on a console.

Look at the recent releases it's like 3:1 Persona. It's ridiculous.

Aretak

Or at least a non-jpop dating sim version. A return to Persona 1 and 2. No more waifus. I just can't relate to picking out my favorite 15 year old girl and pursuing her romantically.
Good thing you're not actually forced to date anyone in Persona 3/4.

Flarin

Persona 5 was just a matter of time. What really piques interest is what system it comes out on.

If history is anything to go off of, I'd bet on PS360. Persona 4 came out in 2008, a few years after PS3 was already out. Heck, I'd even make an...AVATAR BET.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom