Infamous: Second Son Screenshot Contest

TheOGB

Banned
What a fantastic idea. I love peeking into the Second Son threads and seeing the Photo Mode stuff. The game is gorgeous, and every screenshot so far has shown that.

Very good idea! First Blood !

I had different versions of this but thought this one 'popped out' more.

Such a headache to get this from ps4 to gaf!
Awesome idea! Thowing this pic into the mix. I only rotated it didn't touch anything else :)

These made me audibly exclaim 'Holy shit!'

fasTRapid

Banned
Shit, wanted to get a post in on the first page, now my name's got to be enough. Competition is really tough, going to edit this post once I found a worthy submission.

EDiT:

On second thought, I like this one better:

FeiRR

Banned
Shit, wanted to get a post in on the first page, now my name's got to be enough. Competition is really tough, going to edit this post once I found a worthy submission.

Don't worry. We'll go through all entries very carefully. I'll save them all to a folder and watch them many times with ISS OST playing in the background for some proper mood.

I've just made it through the screenshot thread and, damn, there are a lot of great ones there. I hope their authors include them in the contest. Can't say who ;).

Chaostar

Some amazing ones already and I haven't even had time to try photo mode yet :(

I'm motivated to make a good one now, thanks GAF.

Count me in! Though.....I'm new so I don't really understand how the photo upload thing happens. Meaning, how do I get a picture to GAF?

pixelbox

Count me in! Though.....I'm new so I don't really understand how the photo upload thing happens. Meaning, how do I get a picture to GAF?
1. Make a "Photobucket" account
2. Download PS app and save picture to yourself
3. Send picture to self
4. Upload picture to photobucket
5. Use img. of picture and paste in Neogaf

_hekk05

Banned
1. Make a "Photobucket" account
2. Download PS app and save picture to yourself
3. Send picture to self
4. Upload picture to photobucket
5. Use img. of picture and paste in Neogaf

lol @ photobucket

pomf.se kawaii file hosting is the way to go

I'm serious

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
lol @ photobucket

pomf.se kawaii file hosting is the way to go

I'm serious

pomf.se is blocked on a lot of corporate networks (mine included) for security purposes. A lot of malware was distributed through there at one point which made it go on many blacklists.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Not nearly as fancy as the others in here but I thought the framing came out really well. It was also a complete accident. I caught Delsin before the dash effect kicked in and didn't even realize I was by the Space Needle when I paused.

Top Bottom