• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

Nice OT Holyfridge!

13918120435_5dabcaebdb_o.png

13895008022_757ee48dd8_o.png

13917070504_42c2e81980_o.png

Gleethor

Make a second PSN account and mail your screenshots to it. Open the messages from something other than a PS4, (I use a Nook HD+ tablet) save the images and host them on a site that doesn't recompress.

What's a good site for this?

Namikaze1

I got quite a few more saved up with even more I'm taking tomorrow but I'll wait for the firmware update. I don't want to deal with Twitter or Facebook again.

Twitter is going to kill these pics but here are some attempts.

BleUeRQCUAAByfC.jpg:orig

BleVZ53CAAAk-dU.jpg:orig

Just wanted to emphasize the amazing work this team did with the clothing detail. So much detail in the models.

BleTKj1CcAASbNT.jpg:orig

LOVE this feature! I agree that every game should have an option to do this. Can really show the amazing amount of effort that has gone into games. So many of these are wallpaper worthy!

Namikaze1

Not got a second PSN account and a smartphone?
Don't have a smartphone and my iPad is incompatible with the app. ( iPad gen 1 owner here :( )
I do have two other PSN accounts but I forgot the passwords to those accounts and the emails associated with them.

fedexpeon

Banned
Sucker Punch are having a competition! Tweet your best photos to #SSphoto and you can win a Delsin statue

1I3vnk8.png

Zomba13 needs to post his black/white Seatle citylight+Moon+Neon skywalking for this contest.
Picture is so stylish with how well he framed that shot.
Great wallpaper material as well.

LiK

Good lord, you guys took better screenshots than Sucker Punch, haha.

It really showcases how awesome the game looks.

chadboban

Sucker Punch are having a competition! Tweet your best photos to #SSphoto and you can win a Delsin statue

1I3vnk8.png

Nice going suckerpunch, now you're going to have these screenshotters at each others throats, constantly trying to outdo each other in order to win that prize.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :D

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's the PGR3 photomode of the new generation!

This photomode is bullshit-free, unlike GT/PGR and the worst offender of all-time, fucking Halo 3.

Replicant

I wouldn't be surprised if that's why. A lot of photos being taken but the HUD was getting in the way.

Not to mention the share button is just not fast enough to capture that split second moments where cool action happens. This way the game is frozen immediately at the push of a toggle in-game. Then you can manipulate the camera angle/DoF before pressing the share button. IT'S GENIUS! And provides free promotion for the game too.

BleeMebCQAEu461.jpg:orig

Blebl0cCEAA-fXt.jpg:orig

Fucking blinds on a random window caught my attention. Just .... I mean I can't wrap my head around how well this world if painted for us to enjoy. Just so good.

The capture card people have an unfair advantage! lol.

Trying to take good pics knowing Twitter is going to cut the detail in half is difficult.

Top Bottom