• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infinity Blade Saga confirmed, first released on Xbox One in China.

Gskyace

The Xbox One title teased by Tencent has been confirmed as Infinity Blade Saga, according to A9VG.

-The demo of Infinity Blade Saga is now playable on Xbox One with Kinect.
-Kinect is not the only way to control, meanwhile Xbox One controller is allowed.
-Infinity Blade Saga has almost all the stages from three iOS titles, with a more guided storyline.
-Tencent plans to release the game before or after Chinese Lunar New year, if it's got approved by the government smoothly.
-It won't be hard to make a PS4 edition. But for now, Xbox One in China is the first priority. A PS4 edition depends on Sony's upcoming release plan in China.
-The game could be F2P, which Tencent has a long-term developing plan for it.

Source: A9VG

Leflus

I'd actually like to give this a try if it gets a non-f2p release in the West.

(it still hurts that they haven't made a sequel to Shadow Complex though)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's officially announced today, with a official name.
So I open a new post with more information here.
Should I update with the old one, but I can not change the title.

Oh, I didn't even realise you made the other thread, too, haha. That's what I get for being on auto-pilot. For future reference, you can PM a mod to update a thread title (new news = new thread is the rule of thumb, but since the announcement was only a few days later and the thread didn't get much attention, it was more up to one's discretion).

Gskyace

Oh, I didn't even realise you made the other thread, too, haha. That's what I get for being on auto-pilot. For future reference, you can PM a mod to update a thread title (new news = new thread is the rule of thumb, but since the announcement was only a few days later and the thread didn't get much attention, it was more up to one's discretion).

Ha, got it. Will take care next time!

Top Bottom