• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injuice 2 for PC Listed by Amazon France

You know very well
What you are
You’re my sugar thing
My chocolate star
I’ve had a few
But not that many
But you’re the only love
That gives me good and plenty
Juicy fruit (Juicy)
Juicy (Yeah)
Juicy fruit
Juicy
Injuicy

Dunkley

I loved Hot Import Nights

But seriously Amazon France is a completely unreliable source. They listed the 500GB Xbox One to be released as a PC game at one point, so while I do hope Injustice 2 comes to PC, I don't think you should take this as any confirmation.

edit:

Correction, it was the Xbox One + Kinect + Forza Motorsport 5 bundle, and the listing is still up, but to their credit at least they did take down Bloodborne on PC by now.

NeoRaider

kt51h7c.jpg

KingBroly

Banned
I had really forgotten about it, tbh.

Injustice 2, besides the story, isn't really something you want to continue playing

BigEmil

Like MKX it won't have a healthy user base on PC so not gonna bother double dipping unless it has cross-play

@MUWANdo

Banned
Like MKX it won't have a healthy user base on PC so not gonna bother double dipping unless it has cross-play

MKX had a low userbase because WB/High Voltage majorly fucked up the port.

If this port is competent and launches with all the DLC it'll be fine, I think.

prudislav

Well its matter of time , all 3 NRS titles sold very well on steam an i always expected steam version to drop after DLCs are out

A lot of justified skepticism.

But it looks to me they took the MK:XL and Injustice PC release, meaning they are only gonna release the complete edition of the game on PC. In that case, I think there is a good chance of an acceptably good PC port

As far as I remember, Mortal Kombat XL plays well on PC, and actually broke the one-million sales milestone (haven't tried the online portion though, but they said the netcode was completely overhauled when they released XL)

Edit: Injstice sold more than one million as well, so I think a PC release eventually makes sense.

Jawmuncher

This probably hints that a Injustice 2 Gold or whatever is probably around the corner as well for PS4 and Xbox. Or the already expensive edition with all the DLC will get a price cut. Though if nether realm is changing their DLC plans i'd expect that all characters are included. But stuff like the premium costumes and what not will still be DLC.

Mortal Kombat works great on PC now but man shit was rough at release. So its a good idea if the game cames to PC wait for reviews of the port I'm sure they learned their lesson and will make a good quality port the first time around this time.

Ahasverus

This probably hints that a Injustice 2 Gold or whatever is probably around the corner as well for PS4 and Xbox. Or the already expensive edition with all the DLC will get a price cut. Though if nether realm is changing their DLC plans i'd expect that all characters are included. But stuff like the premium costumes and what not will still be DLC.
Yep, I know how WB rolls, I didn't buy Injustice because of that.

Not interested any more. I wanted to play the campaign, watched the whole thing on Youtube instead. A timely release would have gotten a sale out of me.

Top Bottom