• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 - Fighter Pack 2 Reveal Trailer

Was really hoping we'd get a Big Trouble In Little China premier skin for Raiden before they revealed him and now I'll just take any gear at all to cover up that default costume. Eeesh. You'd think, given the blowback on MK characters, they'd try to make it as badass as possible but, nah. Black Lightning would also be a bonus to wipe this disappointment.

Black Manta and Hellboy are exciting additions for me, though! 2/3 ain't bad.

Lothars

Hellboy and Manta look great, Raiden looks like a waste of space and I am super dissapointed about more than one MK character.

RM8

I wanted more MK characters!

...for the Kombat Pack 2 in MKX. NRS is getting really annoying with their DLC choices.

BiggNife

I couldn't care less about Manta or Raiden but man, Hellboy is such a good choice

Also a much better choice than Spawn imo

I might just buy him and skip the other two

Slayven

Damn when your own people forsake you

21828-3307-24356-1-blue-devil.jpg

just curious what caused you to move on? Just got bored with the content?

(curious why anyone left for that matter- unless it was Tekken 7 then that needs no explanation)

I'm just not a fan of how NRS fighters really feel. They did a great job at improving over the first (especially in regards to netcode and roster), so I'll give them massive props for that. But, at the end of the day, I'd rather just play games I really enjoy the mechanics and gameplay for such as Guilty Gear, UNIST, or Tekken.

Hellboy is one of my favorite series ever though, so I'm willing to support him. I've spent hundreds on all the books, various statues, and even commissioned art already. This is really nothing in comparison and I'm sure I'll manage to have some fun with him.

WarRock

I agree that Spawn is more fit to MK, so... know who else would be pretty cool and has an obvious trait mechanic? Bigby.

fernoca

I wanted more MK characters!

...for the Kombat Pack 2 in MKX. NRS is getting really annoying with their DLC choices.
Blame the people buying them, not the ones making them. :p

And it was,already mentioned that there could be more characters outside the first 9. Guess they will continue looking at sales. Game has been selling way better than expected.

Neoxon

Hellboy & Black Manta are hype, by Raiden is kind of an expected disappointment since I wanted Static. Sub-Zero was more than enough for MK characters in Injustice 2.

netguy503

The ultimate edition includes one more pack after this right? Because it says it gives you access to 9 DLC fighters and after this is done it would only be 6 still.

Compbros

The ultimate edition includes one more pack after this right? Because it says it gives you access to 9 DLC fighters and after this is done it would only be 6 still.

Yes, there's 3 packs in total. Third pack is speculated to be Atom, Enchantress, and Rorschach.

Bebpo

Banned
Surprised to see some negativity towards Hellboy, as a non-DC fan, that just sold me on the game. Definitely has a strong pull towards a wider audience.

Compbros

Surprised to see some negativity towards Hellboy, as a non-DC fan, that just sold me on the game. Definitely has a strong pull towards a wider audience.
Which is why guests are added. The reason people don't like it is that they want their favorite DC characters to be added and every guest is an opportunity taken away.

Neoxon

Hellboy is a guest character that I'm cool with since he's also a comic book character who happens to have a history with DC crossovers. That said, NRS is leaving opportunities for more DC characters on the table by opting for guest characters.

J-Tier

Yeah, I don't think it's Ron Pearlman. Plus, it may be hard to get him back in the studio to voice interactions with future characters since he's a bigger name.

Top Bottom