• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2: Le Joker gameplay leaked.

Baleoce

UvB4ORb.jpg

mas8705

At this point, Le Joker has literally been confirmed in every which way imaginable other than officially. We are about three weeks away from the game being released, so I'm sure that we'll get to see a Joker breakdown soon (and maybe Darkseid too)

Tyaren

No a fan at all of this design, I have to say. He Looks like a hobo. ;) But I don't really care that much since I am not going to play him much anyway.

Can a mod maybe adjust the thread title? It makes it sound as if the Joker is a Frenchman in this version, lol. Many posters actually already got confused. This is just the French localisation of the game.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Wait, which Joker is this? Regime Earth Joker is dead and the Prime Earth Joker looks nothing like this guy. So, some other dude taking up the mantle on Regime Earth?
Could just be a redesign of Prime Earth Joker, like how Scarecrow looks completely different from his appearance in Injustice 1.

dubq

Could just be a redesign of Prime Earth Joker, like how Scarecrow looks completely different from his appearance in Injustice 1.

True. Scarecrow has a mask though. Le Joker looks considerably younger. I'm just curious as it would be interesting if a new Regime Earth person just took up that mantle to lead the gang.

Because it was the final reveal and NRS had done such a good job keeping gameplay of unannounced characters away. :( Wanted some people to be surprised.

The real reveal is on Friday and now it'll be awkward.

I get where you're coming from, but I doubt anyone is surprised Joker is going to be in this. I've barely been following this stuff and I already knew he was leaked to be in it. The Friday reveal will still get it's own thread with better footage and a quality look at him and will still get plenty of attention.

NEO0MJ

Yeesh. Thanks for that.

This and the Darkseid footage from today look like they're played by people who have never touched a fighting game in their lives.

Someone in this thread mentioned how amazing the Flash player (heh) was but I never thought they would be as capable as that.

Drayco21

Maybe he is dead still, and only shows up in flashbacks and fear gas visions, as an excuse to not cut the most famous villain of all time.

A shame, because I wanted him gone, but oh well.

I get where you're coming from, but I doubt anyone is surprised Joker is going to be in this. I've barely been following this stuff and I already knew he was leaked to be in it. The Friday reveal will still get it's own thread with better footage and a quality look at him and will still get plenty of attention.

I really don't want to sound rude, but this whole conversation is blowing my mind it is such nonsense.

Of course this leak deserves a thread. Like every leak ever for anything gets a thread. We don't need to keep the promotional train a holy and pure experience. Who cares that it got out a few days before the company wanted it to? Anyone who would have been surprised on Friday is surprised today.
Which is no one, 'cause it's Le God Damn Joker. Of course he's in this.

fernoca

Maybe he is dead still, and only shows up in flashbacks and fear gas visions, as an excuse to not cut the most famous villain of all time.

A shame, because I wanted him gone, but oh well.
Yep. Who knows.
People need to remember that a good chunk of the characters in MKX consisted on "what ifs". Kitana, Liu Kang, etc. were still dead/revenants in the story, yet their main looks were around "what if they never died".

So Joker could still be dead, appear in flashbacks and still be part of the main roster.

Yep. Who knows.
People need to remember that a good chunk of the characters in MKX consisted on "what ifs". Kitana, Liu Kang, etc. were still dead/revenants in the story, yet their main looks were around "what if they never died".

So Joker could still be dead, appear in flashbacks and still be part of the main roster.

They could just pull him from an alternate universe. Wouldn't be a big stretch considering that the last game was all about alternate universes.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Richard Epcar is great but damn is he a bad fit for Joker.

Especially in relation to this newly designed version who looks like he's in his mid-twenties. Hearing a middle-aged voice coming out of the character's mouth sounds even more jarring.

Top Bottom