• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Man NRS is gonna be mad when they find out someone found a way to steal more free gear from them lol. I hope they don't fix this until after the Red Hood legendary comes out. I know the OT is kinda dead but I saw WB is creating a support studio for Injustice 2 and other games as a service games I know people hate DLC but it's good the game might get more support.

Ryce

I wonder how many premier skins they'll release.
I'm only expecting to see one more after Black Lightning, released alongside a Fighter Pack 3 character. They're a pretty big undertaking.

If I had to guess, I'd say Killer Croc as a Bane premier skin: he's a former wrestler, he's popular, and he uses Bane's stance in the mobile game. Instead of Venom gas, his character power could give him a hardened skin visual. He could be released alongside Enchantress for a Suicide Squad pairing.

I'm only expecting to see one more after Black Lightning, released alongside a Fighter Pack 3 character. They're a pretty big undertaking.

If I had to guess, I'd say Killer Croc as a Bane premier skin: he's a former wrestler, he's popular, and he uses Bane's stance in the mobile game. Instead of Venom gas, his character power could give him a hardened skin visual. He could be released alongside Enchantress for a Suicide Squad pairing.

I'd learn Bane for Killer Croc.
Or Hardy Bane skin.

That would be pretty cool I hope they do that. Lol, people on Reddit think Black Lightning looks like Gucci Mane someone even made an introducing Gucci Mane intro video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDK5peU8Ls

vg260

I hate this system because there are so many alternate costumes we won't get like a classic Cold, Robot Brainiac, SuperFriends style outfits, etc. These premier skins are OK, but I'd take twice as many classic outfits anyday. It's a huge waste because it'll be what, four years until the next game? Also a damn shame because of how improved the visuals are over the last game.

I know that everyone hates Raiden but I really like him and wanna main him is there anyone with a similar playstyle I can practice on for when he comes out? I could also just play MKX if there's no one but I'd rather stay on I2. The xbox date glitch is back and now it's even better because you don't have to reset the date and time anymore on Xbox lol.

Hate to double post but patch 1.09 just dropped supposed to have two new shaders but that's all we know so far. This is the Raiden patch they added him and the Black Lightning Skin.

Guessing Raiden drops a week from tomorrow

Hope so haven't all the DLC characters dropped a week after their patch? And this patch was just two new shaders for everyone unsure of it it's for the DLC guys since it's not out on XBOX yet and bug fixes and some new legendary multiverses for
Black Adam
Brainiac
Catwoman
Deadshot
Flash
Scarecrow
Supergirl

So it looks like the voice actor strike is coming to an end. Is the strike the reason none of the characters in IJ2 have unique lines to say to the DLC characters? If so, what are the chances we'll get some new lines added for the original roster in the future?

patchday

This game still delivers. Just had some good matches online. I think this might still be my favorite fighter. Maybe DBZF will overthrow

edit- Wait a sec... Black Manta is crazy to fight against.... Starting getting him back to back and my fun ended

Gleethor

So it looks like the voice actor strike is coming to an end. Is the strike the reason none of the characters in IJ2 have unique lines to say to the DLC characters? If so, what are the chances we'll get some new lines added for the original roster in the future?
It definitely had an impact. I doubt we'll see any additional lines recorded now that it's done but who knows? Now we just pray that it hasn't taken a toll on MK11

This game still delivers. Just had some good matches online. I think this might still be my favorite fighter. Maybe DBZF will overthrow

edit- Wait a sec... Black Manta is crazy to fight against.... Starting getting him back to back and my fun ended

I started playing Red Hood again because the competitive multiplayer people aren't babies about the risk of getting zoned. Whenever I play Black Manta it feels like if the person I'm fighting just ducks 90% of my moves miss. WTF raiden is out!

tim1138

Grabbed Raiden and Black Lightning while they are up. File size wise, BL is the same size as the other DLC characters (81.1MB) vs the 10MB size for the other premium skins.

tim1138

I got in a quick match before I had to leave for work and he seems like a solid character. He moves pretty quickly and looks to have high combo potential, but again this is just based off one match.

vg260

Haha. Whoops.

Yup, he's there still. I wonder if they're going to try to revoke it if you already downloaded it. I'm thinking not since it's only showing for those who bought the Ultimate in their ready-to-install list and they technically already paid for it. That could be a mess. I could see them re-hiding it from your ready-to-install list until a later date if you didn't jump on it, but they better just let it rock if you downloaded him.

Ryce

WB should just take the L and release Raiden early for everyone. It's honestly kind of ridiculous that we have to wait upwards of two weeks after downloading patches to use the content. I paid for Raiden and have him sitting on my HDD, but I arbitrarily can't use him until October 10.

vg260

WB should just take the L and release Raiden early for everyone. It's honestly kind of ridiculous that we have to wait upwards of two weeks after downloading patches to use the content. I paid for Raiden and have him sitting on my HDD, but I arbitrarily can't use him until October 10.

Oh yeah, it really is ridiculous when you step back and think about it. People paid for him.

vg260

The newly added shaders (from this patch at least) can drop from the shader multiverse.

Both good and bad as it greatly decreases the odds of getting one of the current ones. I'm bummed because I was down to mostly Manta's left and I really wanted a couple of those. Instead, I got a new Poison Ivy shader :/

tim1138

The newly added shaders (from this patch at least) can drop from the shader multiverse.

Both good and bad as it greatly decreases the odds of getting one of the current ones. I'm bummed because I was down to mostly Manta's left and I really wanted a couple of those. Instead, I got a new Poison Ivy shader :/

I didn't even realize there were new shaders again until I got a Firestorm one from a box that I didn't recognize the name of.

Khezu

My guess is that they don't want anyone playing characters early because they get secretly hot fixed before they become live, as they play it very close with balance adjustments.

A noticeable example is Scorpion from Injustice 1, he was accidentally released a week early, and was even dumber then CEO Scorpion, and was patched the day of his actual release.

He never had an official release date so a lot of people didn't realize NRS screwed up, and they never admitted to it, but a dev basically implied it on TYM when I asked about it.

as they should.

Yeah, it looks like there's gonna be a Watchtower this week someone asked Tyler on twitter and he said info incoming. None of the NRS people I've seen are talking about Raiden being out. On twitter so I bet they just ignore it and release him next week.

What the FUCK?

I just downloaded a new update on PS4 that deleted my saved data. I'm furious.

I thought the game stored all our saved data on their servers for inventory and stuff like that do they not? Well, it looks like I'm taking my xbox offline for a few hours the update is wiping peoples saves on xbox too.

vg260

There's a new update after 1.09?
Which system? Was this to re-lock Raiden? What the hell is going on?

I took my Xbox offline already to mess around with Raiden in case they tried to roll it back.

edit: oh, this seems to be on both systems, so maybe they has to submit a second patch in the queue since they mentioned in the notes that some changes wouldn't take place until today.

Still, what the hell is going on? People have put too much time into this to lose their stuff.

There's a new update after 1.09?
Which system? Was this to re-lock Raiden? What the hell is going on?

I took my Xbox offline already to mess around with Raiden in case they tried to roll it back.

edit: oh, this seems to be on both systems, so maybe they has to submit a second patch in the queue since they mentioned in the notes that some changes wouldn't take place until today.

Still, what the hell is going on? People have put too much time into this to lose their stuff.

I saw on reddit the glitch is on PS4 but I think it's coming out for XBOX so I just went offline and I'll stay offline for two weeks if I have to they can pry Raiden out of my cold dead hands.

They said yesterday there was a second part of a patch coming out today for the legendary multiverses but it looks like it's eating peoples saves and destroying their inventories so stay offline until they fix it.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST PATCH! (1.10)

Many people say they lose progress partly, entirely or other shit gets fucked.

Was starting updating when i read it and immediately canceled.

Be sure to back up your data and turn off your automatic download in rest mode or turn of your internet on your console until they fix this.

vg260

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE NEWEST PATCH.

Many people say they lose progress partly, entirely or other shit gets fucked.

Was starting updating when i read it and immediately canceled.

Be sure to back up your data and turn off your automatic download in rest mode or turn of your internet on your console until they fix this.

I've been backing up my PS4 save manually periodically on PS4, but this is where I really wish the Xbox had a manual save manage option. I don't trust the auto cloud save when stuff like this happens.

delSai

Damn thats bad. Turned off auto-updates just in case. Hopefully NRS can do some good by giving those affected Source Crystals or something.

If I lost my inventory I'd just quit the game I worked hard to get barbies dressed the way I like and I slaved all last week in a guild multiverse for an 8-hour buff that I only got to use two hours of. Not to mention all the money I spent on source crystals to unlock shaders.

Ryce

If my stuff doesn't come back then I want a refund. I've lost the desire to ever touch this game again. Hundreds of hours of progress... gone.

If my stuff doesn't come back then I want a refund. I've lost the desire to ever touch this game again. Hundreds of hours of progress... gone.

Tyler said on Twitter to contact WB support and they can fix it fucking shitty they didn't bother to test it and pushed it out on the wrong console.

vg260

I don't blame you. I lost some source crystals on a shader I bought by accident, only to have it re-locked. I let that go, but losing even a small fraction of my work at this point would be inexcusable.

It's like NRS is doing everything in their power to make people hate the game when they would otherwise love it. Was all this gear nonsense worth it?

Tyler said on Twitter to contact WB support and they can fix it fucking shitty they didn't bother to test it and pushed it out on the wrong console.

Yeah...good luck with that. Pretty much having to keep my consoles offline until this is resolved. I double-dipped on this game and it's crippling my other games now. I tried to turn auto-update off on PS4 before, but couldn't get it to stop trying to force-download patches.

delSai

Totally understandable. Ive just recently lost my Grim Fandango save while playing it for the first time and just deleted it.

Was even worse when i lost 600 hours of Pokemon Gold, which is my favorite game. Couldve cried then lol, felt like my childhood got deleted.

Losing progress is pretty terrible.

I don't blame you. I lost some source crystals on a shader I bought by accident, only to have it re-locked. I let that go, but losing even a small fraction of my work at this point would be inexcusable.

It's like NRS is doing everything in their power to make people hate the game when they would otherwise love it. Was all this gear nonsense worth it?

Yeah...good luck with that. Pretty much having to keep my consoles offline until this is resolved. I double-dipped on this game and it's crippling my other games now. I tried to turn auto-update off on PS4 before, but couldn't get it to stop trying to force-download patches.

I got into a top 30 guild the other day and we actually get multiverse buffs so I had to send a tell to the guild master begging him to not kick me because I can't come back online cause I don't wanna lose my shit I got an entire gear set for Raiden last night and ten other epics cause of guild buffs. I bought a bunch of movies last night on XBL I wanted to watch today but now I can't come back online so my Xbox is dead in the water for a few days. Fucking sucks NRS is so awesome most of the time but when they drop the ball they really screw up. Lol someone is calling this glitch the Crisis On Infinite Consoles.

patchday

I already downloaded 1.10 but it didnt modify my saves because I didnt start the game. Already got my saves backed up

but if I lost it all whatevs i guess. I only play competitive modes nowadays

Granted last night was first time I played online in many days. been busy with other titles

Top Bottom