• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 3 teased by bosslogic

hyperbertha

Artist BossLogic (AKA Nikolai Baslajik) has posted an intriguing image on Twitter that teases Injustice 3.
It's not entirely clear if this is official, but BossLogic has done lots of official artwork for games, including the Assassin's Creed Valhalla reveal, and plenty of Street Fighter art. There's also the little matter of DC's upcoming Fandome event on August 22, so the timing seems about right. BossLogic also happens to be attending the virtual event, and he's tagged NetherRealm Studios Creative Director Ed Boon

A big old clock dominates the image, which could be a reference to the Watchmen sequel Doomsday Clock. There's also the little smiley face on the left-hand side of the clock, which is a dead ringer for the yellow badge that Watchmen's Comedian wears. So, Watchmen characters in Injustice 3?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Mortal Kombat was shown in the Fandome's teaser. Look at 19 seconds in.

There will either be more DC kontent coming to MK11 (perhaps as part of the rumored Kombat Pass 3) or an Injustice 3 teaser.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
I guess we're about due, huh? Watchmen would certainly be a nice addition. I don't really like how Watchmen have been brought into the DC Universe at large, but since the story in Injustice is incoherent nonsense anyway, I will happily play as Doctor Manhattan.

Vaelka

Ah, Injustice 2.
'' Granny panties the game '' :messenger_fearful:....

Sry I just had to.
The game was censored during development and beta I remember one of the 3D modelers talking about it and it was always funny to me how they added these granny panties to the female characters lol.
I mean it looked awful ( especially the color imbalance ) so it was bad, I just found it amusing how people labeled them.
They also cut a ton of cool gear out of the game because of it, especially for Black Canary and Wonder Woman. And Power Girl didn't even look like Power Girl at all rofl, she's just a bustier Supergirl in white.
I actually got a bit curious about it now so I looked up the mobile version and Power Girl actually looks more like Power Girl there xD, the MK mobile game is also way less tame for some reason it's strange.

If Injustice 3 actually happens then they should just focus more on the spectacle than the Esports part of it like they did with MK11.
MK11 lacks so much gameplay variety and is so tame in contrast with MK10 and it was because they designed it for Esports first.
It's just a really boring game imho which is sad because I do like the franchise.
I'd worry about it with Injustice 3, Injustice 2 was when they started to play around more with MTX's too.

Watchmen characters would be great.
I don't want any time manipulation plot or whatever tho, I get that they want to include all characters because people otherwise feel like their favorites are left out. But honestly I think they should just prioritize the story over that.
The whole thing with everyone getting Superman powers because of a pill was just really stupid.

Perrott

Gold Member
How is that a tease ffs? He is just a fan requesting a game announcement.

And about the image, he usually does stuff like that for projects that he wishes were real, like David Ayer's cut of Suicide Squad.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
I suppose we are due to hear something about I3 now. I'm just wondering what happened to that "MK Kollection Online" that months back someone found it being in the PEGI dbase and everything.

MK Kollection Online

Last edited:

Omnipunctual Godot

Gold Member
It would be cool if Batman was the villain for once, especially since Superman is the villain all the time in these alternate universe stories.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If Injustice 3 actually happens then they should just focus more on the spectacle than the Esports part of it like they did with MK11.
MK11 lacks so much gameplay variety and is so tame in contrast with MK10 and it was because they designed it for Esports first.

I like MK11 a lot but I agree with this. It doesn't make sense to cater to E-sports, thats not why people buy MK and Injustice. As long as the netcode is good (which it is) & there's nothing stupidly broken like MK9 Cyrax, just go crazy.

Top Bottom