• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alfredo

I'm still not feeling Jennifer Hale as Hawkgirl, and I'm kinda bummed that Darkseid is most likely unplayable now (and cape physics are still terrible). But otherwise, still lookin' good.

Japanese box art -
71Th2P8nfKL._AA1200_.jpg

Harley instead of Wonder Woman? I guess Harley would probably be more popular in Japan than a woman essentially wearing the American flag, but still...

TDLink

I'm still not feeling Jennifer Hale as Hawkgirl, and I'm kinda bummed that Darkseid is most likely unplayable now (and cape physics are still terrible). But otherwise, still lookin' good.

Harley instead of Wonder Woman? I guess Harley would probably be more popular in Japan than a woman essentially wearing the American flag, but still...

Hawkgirl would work better than Harley even then. Plus she has a helmet. Japan digs helmeted heroes.

phaonaut

73009.png
LAqkzhV.png

Is that Raven to the upper right? Who's the woman in the center and the guy next to her?

to the right of her is deathstroke i think?

Front Row: Sinestro - Bane
Middle - Woman(?) - Deathstroke
Back - Lex - Joker - Raven(?)

Adjusted the levels a bit, Is that man hunter in the back? (nevermind, lex makes sense according to jstein)
Ujc4dO9.jpg

Khezu

I think they are all villains, so I doubt its Raven.

back right kinda looks like Spectre, but I really doubt he would make it in.

Ryce

If it's all villains, then why is Raven there? Is there a female villain in the DC Universe who also wears a black hood with a point coming down over her face? Really, the only remaining female villains even remotely mainstream enough to make the roster are Poison Ivy, Cheetah, and Circe.

Kizer

I am certain the hooded figure is raven.

The only character I know of with an arrow on their head is Red Tornado, who could very well be reprogrammed into a villain since his creator "T.O" Morrow is just that.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
It could be between Poison Ivy or Cheetah for that woman in achievement list. It's possible that every important member in Justice League might get their major or important villain.

Batman - Joker
Superman - Lex
Flash - ??? (Captain Cold hopefully)
Green Lantern - Sinestro
Wonder Woman - ??? (Ares)
Aquaman - ????
Cyborg - Deathstroke

Ryce

Ares is rumored to be in the game, so that'd take care of the Wonder Woman villain slot. Cheetah would just be an even more boring version of Catwoman.

J-Tier

Doesn't look like Raven anyways. I was thinking it may just be Captain Cold with a darker hood vs. the white hood he has in new 52, as it looks like there may be something around the eyes. The point in the center only looks longer than it is because of the shadow of the nose bridge.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Doesn't look like Raven anyways. I was thinking it may just be Captain Cold with a darker hood vs. the white hood he has in new 52, as it looks like there may be something around the eyes. The point in the center only looks longer than it is because of the shadow of the nose bridge.

2114970-captain_cold3.jpeg

Ryce

Is there any way to contact the sites that put up the achievements and ask for larger images? The files on Microsoft's server are surely of a much higher quality.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yeah, I had doubts it was even a hood at all in the beginning. The hair for the woman in the center has more of a hood form. I thought it was a dude with emo hair. Not sure who it is--I've been scouring through hundreds of villains.

It can't be Catwoman and Harley.

Ryce

But even so, wouldn't his ears be sticking out? Every Google image result shows Eclipso with goblin ears -- I don't think NetherRealm would exclude such a notable characteristic.

Khezu

But even so, wouldn't his ears be sticking out? Every Google image result shows Eclipso with goblin ears -- I don't think NetherRealm would exclude such a notable characteristic.

Maybe, but they probably wouldn't model his ears poking out of his hood because it would look stupid.

I'm not really sure who else it could be.

Ryce

I'm sticking with Raven for now. The magazine scan that originally leaked her (which I can't post for obvious reasons) also depicts her with pale, bluish skin.

Khezu

Well if it is Raven, they are really playing up her creepy evilness, she looks like an old skinny witch.

The TT cartoon crowd is going to whine so much, that's going to be annoying, but also a little satisfying too.

TDLink

I leave for a few hours and achievements happen. Interesting guessing going on here. I think the one that "looks like Raven" could be her but as others have pointed out, this appears to be all villains. Raven is creepy but she's not a badguy so I kind of think that rules her out of being that head in the picture. Not really sure who it is though. Even more baffled by the girl front and center. It looks like the roster is still going to have at least 1 surprise though with her.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well if it is Raven, they are really playing up her creepy evilness, she looks like an old skinny witch.

The TT cartoon crowd is going to whine so much, that's going to be annoying, but also a little satisfying too.

Well, she used to be bad guy so I wouldn't be surprised that they would reuse the story why she went bad.

Top Bottom