• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I just saw the Arkham City skin pack trailer.

2013-03-2620_55_29-in7vc2e.png

Is this a fucking joke? i mean this is not final right? ... RIGHT??

Nori Chan

That doesn't look like hawk girls alt is it?

Possibly a 3rd one? I really do hope there's at least 3 costumes at launch and on disk for every character

TreIII

With that, I think my immediate 3 characters that I will try out the box are:
  • Sinestro
  • Doomsday
  • Ares

The brief snippets for Ares leaked over the weekend were enough to get me interested in him. Sounds like he could be a pretty complex character...

SykoTech

So it was Killer Frost afterall, despite all the resistance that went on here. Good job calling that Ryce (or whoever called it).

And that Bane alt looks pretty awesome.

NEO0MJ

So it was Killer Frost afterall, despite all the resistance that went on here. Good job calling that Ryce (or whoever called it).

Well, no one was willing to accept that a nobody like Frost was going to make it in this, it just seemed impossible. I'm still dumbstruck by her inclusion.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Arturo keeps mentioning an Aquaman parry, does anyone know what he's referring to? I know he has the water shield plus his trait, but I don't think either of those are actual parries, are they?

Khezu

Arturo keeps mentioning an Aquaman parry, does anyone know what he's referring to? I know he has the water shield plus his trait, but I don't think either of those are actual parries, are they?

Pretty sure he doesn't have a Parry.

If you meterburn the Water Shield it basically turns into a combo breaker/anime burst.
Curious to know if they Water Shield actually absorbs any amount of the damage done to you, or if it just prevents hitstun.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Pretty sure he doesn't have a Parry.

If you meterburn the Water Shield it basically turns into a combo breaker/anime burst.
Curious to know if they Water Shield actually absorbs any amount of the damage done to you, or if it just prevents hitstun.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking it must be.

AFAIK the water shield absorbs projectiles completely, ie no damage, but you still take damage from other moves.

Tizoc

Killer Frost's mohawk look is stupid...

Gonna try to trade in some games so I can drop the price of this to $40 or less so it balances out when I get the Season Pass.

Top Bottom