• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice "Battle Arena": New Gameplay Every Monday, Votes on Thursday

Choose an OT subtitle.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kizer

Wp53Bhv.png

RedLanternRing.jpg

Kizer of space sector 2814...

Khezu

This is going to be like the challenge tower all over again isn't it?

Trigon is Shazam, same specials and normals, and his hitbox looks the same, but that skin will be stuck in that mode never to be playable ever.

Kizer

...Then again, wouldn't "hoping" for him "kill" the chances? #GetIt?

Anyway, looking closer...why would Atrocitus help Sinestro? Hope that's just a "lol, it's Mission Mode" type of thing...

Thought about that too. Atrocitus would not work with Sinestro unless things were THAT bad. Probably just a mission mode thing.

That Trigon model looks like crap
sharp calves
. Something's up with that. Also is that how Atrocitus looks in New 52? I thought he was bigger/buffer than that.

That Trigon model looks like crap
sharp calves
. Something's up with that.=

Thats because its not a proper model its one of the lower res models rigged and with a basic move set. They did this in MK9 for the challenge tower. They just rescaled the Trigon model from Ravens Ultra/Super W.e they are called.

Khezu

I don't care how low poly count he is, I would play the shit out of Trigon Shazam.

Shame it won't happen, just like Cyber Reptile and Inferno Scorpion in MK9.

Bunch a jerks.

@MUWANdo

Banned
I don't care how low poly count he is, I would play the shit out of Trigon Shazam.

Shame it won't happen, just like Cyber Reptile and Inferno Scorpion in MK9.

Bunch a jerks.

Don't forget Cyber Skarlet/Shao Kahn and Tremor and whoever else from the Vita version!

Ryce

This is just for fun...

InjusticeGAF character DLC poll

Please only vote for four different characters -- you can technically choose as many as you want, but since this poll is meaningless, I'd like for you to abide by the rules. There's no way for me to limit it to just four votes.

If I forgot someone, they're probably way too obscure to have a shot anyway. :p

This is just for fun...

InjusticeGAF character DLC poll

Please only vote for four different characters -- you can technically choose as many as you want, but since this poll is meaningless, I'd like for you to abide by the rules. There's no way for me to limit it to just four votes.

If I forgot someone, they're probably way too obscure to have a shot anyway. :p

Even if it was just for me, thank you for including Superboy <3

shaowebb

That poll needs to add The Ray. I will be his only vote and I will do it proudly. That dude can fight toe to toe with the Big S and thats before trump carding him by producing Red Sunlight.

The Ray for top tier. Raymond Terrell though...not that new douche.

ReiGun

Yeah, I was thinking a Lantern might fit what slam wants. Sadly, my GL knowledge is too limited to have named a specific lantern.

vazel

Banned
Fans of Injustice: Gods Among Us, please sign up to InjusticeSociety.com, a new dedicated Injustice: Gods Among Us and DC Comics website. Where you can learn everything from comics to technical Fighting Game knowledge regarding the game. Please sign up, and spread the word.

Follow the twitter, @InjustSociety
Awesome. I've been hoping for a site like this.

Dialing back my personal specific fanboyism for a second, any kind of puppet character with activation/deactivation and independent movement/control of two entities would make a unique gameplay addition, and a good challenge for NRS.

Similarly, Plastic Man would be a good choice to make NRS do long range normals.

And that's ignoring any characters in the DCU who have time powers...

The possibilities are endless
if Mike Z were developing the game

Khezu

Couldn't Larfleeze fit that category?

I suppose, Larfleeze has like 8 million constructs at his disposal, and every one of his attacks would be different a different orange lantern.

Where as space Mileena would have a very visually consistent attacks, similar to that of a stand user.

Has there been any talk as to who is writing the guide?

Who cares, one its Prima, two, this is a game that will get patched several times over the course of its life, making a guide useless.

fernoca

FHIZ said:
Is there even a way to redeem DLC codes for the Wii U? I'm legitimately curious. I know there probably has to be a currency redemption, but I feel like that format not being able to accept DLC codes would be something very... well, let's say "unsurprising" given Nintendo's online infrastructure.
Yep. Since day one and right in the front page.

The 3DS has one too.

In any case..preordered (and paid with a gift card) the limited edition guide at Amazon. $20, hardcover, a chapter of the comic, litho and protective cover that doubles as poster. :)

Top Bottom