• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition listed for PC/Xbox One/PS4/Vita

Edit: Boxart :)

BVBblO6CUAA6JTO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Dark0ss93/status/382906663532908544/photo/1

Fans of extra high resolution Batcapes, rejoice, for NetherRealm's Injustice: Gods Among Us appears to be coming to Xbox One and PS4, as per listings on the Brazil's entertainment classification website, spotted by Lifelower.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/63001/injustice-gods-among-us-listed-for-xbox-one/
xjel7BJ.png

https://twitter.com/lifelower/status/382891679226658816/photo/1

Cheska

Wowza. Will definitely double dip for the PS4 edition, I've had a lot of fun playing this locally with family and friends.

That's an odd choice for a next genner, but I guess the PS4 has a launch-ish fighting game now! (Though I probably won't get this as I always prefered MK9 instead... hey Neverealm how about a PS4 MK9 version lol)

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
MK sold pretty well on the Vita so this isn't that surprising.

Wonder if the PS3/PS4/Vita versions with have any kind of crossplay.

Horseress

A Brazilian studio's Facebook page already had spoiled the 4 dlc characters, and now another Brazilian page spoiling Injustice stuff.
Brazil. Because fuck you America

Ridley327

Is there anything that they can really add in the PC/next gen versions, outside of having everything run at 60 fps? It's already a pretty damn nice-looking game.

BuzzJive

Wii U version even. If I didn't own it already...

I do hope this is indicative of what they will support for the next Mortal Kombat. I'd love to get it on Wii U.

Is there anything that they can really add in the PC/next gen versions, outside of having everything run at 60 fps? It's already a pretty damn nice-looking game.
It's already 60fps on current gen.

They can do a lot of things, higher resolution textures, much better particle effects, AA, native 1080p, etc

FDC1

1080p/4xAA/60fps locked/better smoke & particle effects would already be a huge improvement. I don't expect them to rework the game assets. How is the MK9 PC port?

Where are my last 2 DLCs Netherrealm :(

Static, Red Hood, and Swamp Thing are most likely, and dammit any combination of those would make me incredibly happy.

RM8

I haven't bought this. I guess price-wise my best bet would be PS3, but my future WiiU needs a bit of padding... But then PC is suddenly my fighting game system now.

jack..

Banned
If they've figured out how to get a little more visual fidelity out of the engine on Vita I would probably be interested in this. Mortal Kombat played great but looked really rough.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
GOTY Edition = Re-release with all the DLC included. Come on, people. :p

My hope is for cross-play between PS3/Vita/PS4 and 360/Xbone, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

Foshy

Seeing as this is Warner published, could Arkham Origins could get a PS4 GotY version too next year? Might hold off on that one then.

Ridley327

It's already 60fps on current gen.

They can do a lot of things, higher resolution textures, much better particle effects, AA, native 1080p, etc

It's 60 fps during the normal fighting bits, but it's 30 for all the other stuff, like the cutscenes and the special stuff, like the clashes and the supers.

Khezu

To my knowledge they finally came out.

First four and all the costumes have.

Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, are still MIA, along with two costumes, John stewart and Cyborg Superman.

Though they might come next week along with a pretty big patch.

Top Bottom