• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

KevinCow

Banned
I'm assuming most people interested in this game will have watched some of the cartoons or seen a movie. Not even taking in to account the comics. I'd say more than 3/4 of the cast appeared in either JL, JLU, or Batman.

I think the only character who never appeared in the DCAU or Teen Titans is Black Adam.

How are you doing it? Do you just login another account and it adds all the content to that account? What team did you use to finish the game?

At least with current patches for both the console and iOS games, yes, that's how it works. However, I've read some people having problems getting iOS unlockables for doing this (meaning doing stuff in console doesn't unlock stuff for iOS). It seems to work fine for the console skins though and that's what people really want so that's good.

I don't know how Ryce did it but you need a gold tier team to beat the whole game. Bronze and silver cards just can't withstand the onslaught that latter chapters throw at you. Some people have done it with the clone glitch, making it a bit easier (but not by much). Most people agree that Regular Batman (strong choice and you get the Beyond skin) and Regime Wonder Woman are the best (WW edging out Bats) for finishing the game but as long as you have 3 gold characters that are ranked and leveled properly then it's possible to beat it. You need to rank up those gold characters as even at lv 40 (the max level) they can still get chipped to death and/or not do enough damage. Rank 5 (the max rank per card) isn't actually necessary as previously thought, but at least rank 3 is recommended.

J-Tier

We should start taking bets for fun on who'll be revealed as DLC before the ep starts and whether Bats or Supes would win. Part of me says Bats due to sheer popularity and misconceptions, and part of me thinks Supes thanks to the reactions against it with facts, videos, common knowledge, etc. this could actually swing either way if you consider the pool if people interested in this game.

clockpunk

If they're in the credits, I would expect them to be the DLC.

And those characters, urg. Lobo, okay, fine, but two more Batman characters? And Scorpion, really?

Swamp Thing, Darkseid, Martian Manhunter, Power Girl--what's wrong with that?

Daaaamn, I hope those leaked credits aren't the actual characters. :-/

Scorpion I have no problem with... with Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, and someone else - that would make me happy.

Ryce

We should start taking bets for fun on who'll be revealed as DLC before the ep starts and whether Bats or Supes would win. Part of me says Bats due to sheer popularity and misconceptions, and part of me thinks Supes thanks to the reactions against it with facts, videos, common knowledge, etc. this could actually swing either way if you consider the pool if people interested in this game.
Martian Manhunter and Batman.

How are you doing it? Do you just login another account and it adds all the content to that account? What team did you use to finish the game?
Yeah, it's automatic. I used three level 40 Regime Supermen using that "cloning" trick. I couldn't beat the last tier otherwise.

Martian Manhunter and Batman.

Yeah, it's automatic. I used three level 40 Regime Supermen using that "cloning" trick. I couldn't beat the last tier otherwise.

Iv got lvl 30 Regular Batman now. Not sure if I should promote him to elite or work on getting a Regime Superman

Iv got lvl 30 Regular Batman now. Not sure if I should promote him to elite or work on getting a Regime Superman

Get him to lv 40, rank him up to at least rank 3, clone him to make him your whole team and with consistant use of his 3 bar super (let enemies hit you when they still don't have 1 bar of meter to use against you and you'll get a good chunk of meter) you can definitely beat the game.

Goddamn, just heard the Chris G commentary on Aquaman - goddamn, so broken - so broken bad. lol.

Starts here: http://www.twitch.tv/shinkensou/b/390934893 (2:40:00)

Full screen projectile, full screen instant low projectile, armor against all attacks(projectiles included) except lows, beastly AA, full screen BnB that does 30-40%, dash-cancellable armor special that builds meter, EX armor that sucks in opponents in.

If they don't nerf him, expect everyone to use Aquaman for top 10 in Injustice tourney. And obviously nerf that pig.

tumblr_ljnuds4W3c1qzj8ex.gif

Can't wait to use Aquamayneeee

shaowebb

tumblr_ljnuds4W3c1qzj8ex.gif

Can't wait to use Aquamayneeee

Hate to burst your bubble but that Aquaman was confirmed not the final Aquaman and its already patched up some. The final version of the game's balance is the day 1 patch. Sort of an insurance policy against early players dominating before launch I guess.

Hate to burst your bubble but that Aquaman was confirmed not the final Aquaman and its already patched up some. The final version of the game's balance is the day 1 patch. Sort of an insurance policy against early players dominating before launch I guess.

Dawww. Well regardless, I'm still sticking with Aquaman

Definitely can't wait to use Nightwing too, but he seems to weak compared to the 98% percent club

SUPARSTARX

This ain't looking good. Ran through buncha ranked, most of them are very laggy.

Having to dial everything in preemptively gives laggers a lot of cheap wins.

I still don't know if I should buy Injustice or Mortal Kombat 9 (Ps3).

sry for ot: Does anyone know if MK9 is still active online?

You should go for Injustice. If anything a lot of people moved from it because of the connection. Especially with this being a new game, it'll have a start with people to play.

Nori Chan

I still only have new52 Hal and Knightfall Bane unlocked lol. I'm gonna still try for at least Terry McGinnis but I waste my points on gold booster packs whenever I reach 75k and I get everyone BUT Joker or Batman. I'm gonna try again after the game hits, Black Adam Regime is my highest leveled character, but his super is killing the muscles in my forearm, literally. Don't want any permanent damage there.

Try logging out and logging back in

shaowebb

Fun thought for debate but this teaser for Man of Steel was released on the 14th.

General Zod

Do you think that Zod may come in later on for the Season Pass as a Tie in DLC character? They put Arrow in as a costume and launched the GA trailer the day Arrow debuted so we know they are all about that cross promotional stuff.

Do you think we will be kneeling before Zod or not Gaf? Debate away.

Top Bottom