• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Full Moon Show 39 - Comic Con and Your questions

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Hey everyone,

Here's this week's show, lots of good info about what's coming up for RCF:ACIT, details on Comic-Con, plus a ton of fan questions answered.

http://www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php

07/02/09 - 0:50:34 - 34.7 MB

We return and discuss our recent major deadline and what's going on with playtests of Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. We also discuss what we'll be showing at Comic-Con and where you will be able to find us during the show, and see brand-new exclusive content. Finally, we answer a ton of questions from the Insomniac Forums as well as MyResistance.Net.

* 0:00:00 - Introduction
* 0:04:22 - Comic-Con update
* 0:08:30 - Playtests and Alpha
* 0:12:45 - New feature at Comic-Con?
* 0:19:00 - Your questions answered!
* 0:36:00 - MyResistance.Net questions
* 0:46:30 - Closing

http://www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php

Let me know if you have any questions or comments

careksims

You guys are going to be at Comic-con!? I hope you guys will be on the floor though. Hopefully will attend the panel on Sunday.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
careksims said:
You guys are going to be at Comic-con!? I hope you guys will be on the floor though. Hopefully will attend the panel on Sunday.

We will be on the floor around the game, Ratchet will be there, and then there is the panel.

And keep an eye on the PlayStation blog to try and get into some other Sony events.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Listening right now!

Teetris said:
What can we expect trophy-wise for Crack in Time?
The game has more to offer that just trophies :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
FirewalkR said:
JStevenson, go check out Avatar at Comic Con. :D
:lol

So much cat hate at insomniac :mad:

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Teetris said:
What can we expect trophy-wise for Crack in Time?

A full batch of trophies? :)

FirewalkR said:
JStevenson, go check out Avatar at Comic Con. :D

I still may try to go to that panel. Can't decide if I want to, or if I want to stay blacked out. Probably depends on how long the line is.

careksims said:

Dont forget, that is where they said they would reveal the NEW/Winner from the weapon contest, if my memory is correct

FirewalkR

jstevenson said:
I still may try to go to that panel. Can't decide if I want to, or if I want to stay blacked out. Probably depends on how long the line is.

Allow me to convince you to try to go. If you go to the panel, you'll watch it for the first time with the full impact of 3D+photorealistic visuals, instead of 2D on a computer monitor like most of us. And you *know* that if the trailer hits the net there's no way you'll get to December without watching it. This, of course, unless they only release the trailer in 3D theatres, which is extremely improbable. So, it all comes down to how awesome do you want your first viewing to be. :)

Top Bottom