• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Insomniac Games Full Moon Show #43 - PAX Video show w/ special guests and more

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
Hey folks,

Better late than never! Full Moon Show #43 has arrived.

www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php

VIDEO - 07/30/09 - 0:10:00 - 134 MB

Join us on this episode of the Full Moon Show from the 2009 Penny-Arcade Expo in Seattle, WA. We bring you a look at what was going on at the showfloor with Ratchet, and some exclusive footage of Brian Allgeier's Weapons 101 Presentation (and of course, a look at the three new weapons we announced there). We also wander around the floor and hang out with our community friends, Matt Grandstaff from Bethesda Softworks, Sean Babtiste from Harmonix Music Systems, and Arne Meyer from Naughty Dog.

* 0:00:00 - Introduction
* 0:00:56 - Ratchet hanging out
* 0:01:34 - Weapons 101 Presentation (check out the full presentation on G4TV.com)
* 0:03:53 - Inflatable Wrenches
* 0:04:36 - Fan-made Chimera Costume!
* 0:05:00 - Special Guest #1: Matt Grandstaff, Senior Community Manager, Bethesda Softworks
* 0:06:12 - Special Guest #2: Sean Babtiste, Manager of Community Development, Harmonix Music Systems
* 0:07:58 - Special Guest #3: Arne Meyer, Senior Manager of Communications, Naughty Dog
* 0:08:53 - Closing
* 0:09:40 - Outake

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1wd5hg7FqA
Insomniac for Direct Download: www.insomniacgames.com/podcast/podcast.php
Itunes (should be up shortly): http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=317465047

As always, if you have any questions/comments, please let me know.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Watchin' right now.
So hyped for ACiT :mad:

JS: How awesome is your game?
Arne: So awesome.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Chimp O Matic looks cool.

Maybe in the sequel it can actually shoot out a bunch of chimps that latch onto enemies and beat it down with bananas or something. :D

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Rift Inducer 5000
is the best weapon ever

evlcookie said:
Just me or the youtube out of sync?

I've seen this problem a LOT on YouTube lately - everything I watch, including the PAX weapons trailer from last week has been f'd up.

Download the source versions from the OP and everything is just fine ;)

Ploid 3.0

Fersis said:
Rift Inducer 5000
is the best weapon ever

I know right? Holy crap, just when I thought Insomniac couldn't possibly come up with something cooler than the Groovatron they blow my mind with this. I wonder, is it possible to use it on all enemies? Like for enemies that are too big will it like punch them, stun them or give you a funny animation (the enemy yank it out and eat it, or it stick out a tentacle and feel the overgrown enemy and cower in fear back into it's portal for example). You guys rock.

Top Bottom