• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instagram model says she was kicked off plane because her boobs are too explicit.

MastaKiiLA

As long as she can cover those monstrosities in a way that complies with how dress code is enforced for other passengers, then there should be no issue here.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
0marym1e.jpg

lnwh.gif
She was super fuckable prior. Le sigh.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
You whats even worse than being an idiot doing gross surgery and exploding tits?

It's not free. All this stuff must be $10,000s and $10,000s. It gets to a point, you can buy a car for that cost.

Leave it to dumb ass chicks blowing their money on dumb shit for attention.

Now you know why when you go to a shopping mall, so many stores are geared to women only (shoes, jewelry, clothes etc....). Add cosmetic surgery clinics too.

Last edited:

Ballthyrm

It's probably better for what remains of her health. They could pop up there and she would bleed out in the plane...

Lunarorbit

How old is she? Honestly the surgery on her face makes her look like that woman who's a princess in Europe but made herself into a cat.

Too much surgery and she looks exactly like every other woman who takes the extreme cosmetic surgery challenge. It's like a horrible episode of botched.

Jsisto

I clicked this thread planning to say something snarky about how I’d be fine with it, but now I just feel incredibly sad that someone would be ok mutilating themselves like that….good lord.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Bruh I'd stick my face in between her tits just to smother myself so I wouldn't have to see those balloon animal lips anymore, Christ almighty.

Her cleavage probably smells like an Amazonian cave with a dead drop that several unexpecting mammals fell into and perished.

If you squeezed both sides of a tit, her nipples would probably rocket off.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Hate when girls ruin themselves
It's painful to see....
1_PAY-I-wanted-to-stop-hating-myself-Tattoo-obsessive-who-spent-$40k-on-ink-found-happiness-when-her-e.jpg

amber-luke-2.jpg

Oh what in the actual stained glass shitty black fading into green everyone know ima motherfucking monster fuck is this travesty upon God's creations?! She looks like she got tattoo cancer and it ate her chin like super MRSA. Why the red bandaid tattoo on her nose? Is that a tattoo? Why the fuck is her hair bright blue? GOD THIS GETS WORSE THE MORE I LOOK AT IT.

Top Bottom