• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instagram model says she was kicked off plane because her boobs are too explicit.

Kacho

Gold Member
An Instagram model says she was booted from a flight because of her 22-pound boobs ... and now she's threatening a lawsuit.

The Canadian model, who goes by Mary Magdalene on social media, says she was kicked off a recent flight from Canada to Dallas for looking "too explicit."

MM says she got the heave-ho shortly after being seated, on a $5,000 ticket no less, and says she's not buying the reason given by the airline crew ... that she was booted for wearing headphones and ignoring instructions from the flight attendant.

805c0512a0094eb3a231c367cd42e7fd_md.jpg

Instead, the model claims she was kicked off the plane because her boobs were too big for her top ... and now she's crying discrimination and calling the whole experience disgusting and dehumanizing.

In a selfie posted from the plane, the model is wearing a sports bra and has earphones in ... but she says it's obvious which is the bigger foul.

The model says she finally made it to America on a later flight, but she's still got beef with the airline and society ... saying discrimination against "enhanced bodies" is very common.

MM, who has dropped six figures on a wide array of plastic surgeries in her life, says she is going to sue.

You fellas feel this chick or what?

8cae6879eb0245d89a9b1d93033cfd95_lg.png

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
She looks like a blow up doll ... But uglier. I'm sorry and I'm not trying to be mean but ... Yeah. She messed her lips up and I bet she over-did her butt, too.

If they were full of helium she wouldn't need a plane.

Seriously speaking though, she is quite scary. More so than taking a plane next to someone obese who takes up two seats or something.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
poor girl has mental health issues. how can anyone think this looks attractive? i get that there are some weirdos out there with a plastic bimbo fetish but i mean does she think this is attractive? i know a lot of girls who are obessesed with injections, plastic surgery, etc and it's "Normal" to them. they aren't as bad as this but they still have silly lips, foreheads that don't move, tits that are like oranges, and asses that are rock solid.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
poor girl has mental health issues. how can anyone think this looks attractive? i get that there are some weirdos out there with a plastic bimbo fetish but i mean does she think this is attractive? i know a lot of girls who are obessesed with injections, plastic surgery, etc and it's "Normal" to them. they aren't as bad as this but they still have silly lips, foreheads that don't move, tits that are like oranges, and asses that are rock solid.

Indeed, but as dysmorphia can be monetized noone seems to give a shit.
Very sad.

Top Bottom