• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Interesting YouTube Videos

Mondai

Gold Member

Since I pretty much watch YouTube everyday , I wanted to this video in particular. I like ranton in general , but his most interesting videos are his experiences at the shaolin and every time I watch this video, I oddly feel at peace :

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
This guy enters an abandoned mine to review a flashlight in the middle of the night, only to encounter......... (Skip to 12:07 and use headphones)

jesus fucking christ that sounds like a horror movie
I thought I was just gonna hear some knockers or something

MaestroMike

Gold Member
saw OPs vid b4 it was pretty interesting theres a school in china that focuses on teaching kung fu they made a documentary for

Ironbunny

The Dyatlov Pass incident (Russian: Гибель тургруппы Дятлова) was an event where nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural Mountains between 1 and 2 February 1959, in uncertain circumstances. The experienced trekking group, who were all from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, had established a camp on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl, in an area now named in honor of the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov. During the night, something caused them to tear their way out of their tents and flee the campsite, all while inadequately dressed for the heavy snowfall and sub-zero temperatures.

After the group's bodies were discovered, an investigation by Soviet authorities determined that six had died from hypothermia while the other three showed signs of physical trauma. One victim had a fractured skull; two others had major chest fractures and the body of one of the group was missing both its eyes. One of the victims was missing a tongue. The investigation concluded that a "compelling natural force" had caused the deaths. Numerous theories have been put forward to account for the unexplained deaths, including animal attacks, hypothermia, avalanche, katabatic winds, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these.

Video follows the route they took and tries to find an explanation.

Bigrx1

Banned
I'm into true crime and found this pretty fascinating and disturbing - the full audio of the tape David Parker Ray (Toybox killer) would play for his victims when he captured them.

Last edited:

E-Cat

This guy enters an abandoned mine to review a flashlight in the middle of the night, only to encounter......... (Skip to 12:07 and use headphones)

Probably inserted the sounds in post. A pretty genius viral video idea.

MadAnon

It's fake. There's a sound effect on youtube which was used in this video.

Found it

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
Gourmet Makes Youtube Channel

Basically a food technician Chef reverse engineers popular everyday brands of sweets etc and attempts to recreate them

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Why does this dude not have an OT here

I'm willing to make one and maybe even write some rap lyrics if there's interest.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Here's another playlist. It's quite the rabbit hole that starts by talking about the time RCA made a video format on vinyl, then goes into RCA's history in general. I was surprised by how much this sucked me in.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

I almost made a whole thread for this but I think it'll fit in here just fine. Jayztwocents is my favorite "techtuber" and he just built a "nerdcave" that's pretty great. He's got the typical Ikea battle station for his pc but he's got some other cool stuff going on as well. Orth a look for those of you trying to build a private space themselves.

I like the Exploring Abandoned Mines and Unusual Places channel. These dudes rock.

I also like it because it's very relaxing too. Sort of like ASMR but with spelunking.

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.

He also has a second part to that as well as him visiting wuhan during the lockdown.

Armorian

Banned
I'm into true crime and found this pretty fascinating and disturbing - the full audio of the tape David Parker Ray (Toybox killer) would play for his victims when he captured them.

Holy shit this is something... and then you realize that he was not even that bad compared to some other serial killers :messenger_hushed: He was mostly into mild sexual torture, not mutilation and victims had the chanceto survive this without any permanent body damages (if he is not lying)

That's certainly... interesting
10994.jpg

Top Bottom